Pawno problem

Hi, when I open a inc file (on windows 7) I can't choose pawno as default program, I have to open pawno first and then select the inc file. This is really annoying. It've been working perfectly for months but suddenly I couldn't open inc files with pawno no more...

Any help please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coicatak
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi, when I open a inc file (on windows 7) I can't choose pawno as default program, I have to open pawno first and then select the inc file. This is really annoying. It've been working perfectly for months but suddenly I couldn't open inc files with pawno no more...

Any help please?
+1, but happens to me on the actual pawno

Tried this:

1) Select a random .inc file
2) Hit RMB, and select "Properties"
3) Hit "Change" at ''Opens with: <program>
4) Browse to pawno.exe, and double click it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
Tried this:

1) Select a random .inc file
2) Hit RMB, and select "Properties"
3) Hit "Change" at ''Opens with: <program>
4) Browse to pawno.exe, and double click it.
tried that, but on the choose progam part, i click on pawno, and the screen goes but it doesnt go on the list...

Hmm.

Control panel > default programs > Search for .inc > "Change Program" > Browse for pawno.exe (If it doesn't displays in the list, click "Other Programs")

Also, ****** might help you as well. Does this happens for all the other file types as well?

will try later :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
Hmm.

Control panel > default programs > Search for .inc > "Change Program" > Browse for pawno.exe (If it doesn't displays in the list, click "Other Programs")

Also, ****** might help you as well. Does this happens for all the other file types as well?
Doesn't work either, we can't select PAWNO.

bump please