animations and npcs...

when i connect a npc, can i apply to him an animation or i have to record the npc with the animation already? because i tried ApplyAnimation and the npc is still not making anim... thanks

Hi,

do u run a rec file while tryin to apply anim?

-.- search

yes i run a rec..(standing guy) is that the problem?

i think so, because i tryed to apply smoke in car while running a rec file and it is the same prob, after the npc ends his ride, it will be possible, else u have to record anims, i think.

no, i found it out, just have to applyanimation onplayerspawn and do the same on onplayerstreamin. it is now fixed

Guys stop telling people to search for shit in this forum. This is scripting discussion, people have the right to ask questions about scripting in here.

Anyways. There is a way to do this. How ever I do not know how to apply an animation to a NPC, post your code here and someone might be able to help you.

it's alright, i said i found it out :P thanks anyway haha, and about those who tell me to search.... I just F*** them. No seriously poeple must search a bit before posting, cuz sometimes the asnwers are on other topics... but in my case i searched and didn't found it. so i posted