m*********ng anim?

hello people, i'd like to know what's the masturbating anim ID? can you tell me? thanks

There are 3 kind of wanking anims. Here you go.

Код:
ApplyAnimation(playerid,"PAULNMAC","wank_out",4.0,1,1,1,1,0,1);
ApplyAnimation(playerid,"PAULNMAC","wank_loop",4.0,1,1,1,1,0,1);
ApplyAnimation(playerid,"PAULNMAC","wank_in",4.0,1,1,1,1,0,1);

ok thanks but it says it isn't matchin function definition when i compile... maybe there are too much numbers?

Whats your coding, can't help if we don't know how you put togeather the command

No theres not too much numbers, i have /wank [1-3] and it works, there is no errors/warnings. In the end of function one number is optional, forcesync what is new in 0.3b. Do you have 0.3b includes? It must work.

im using the incs from 0.3b R2 version.... maybe you could send me your includes and see if it's the problem?

bump...? i don't get why i have a warning for it since i'm using o3b R2's includes..^o)

Are you sure you have the correct instance of pawno running? Double click on the pawno compiler that comes with the new package. A good way to check is have a look at the function list on the right hand side of the pawno IDE, does it say http at the top? If it doesn't its not 0.3b.

i think the fuck was coming from a_angles, an old inc i have since 0.2 i think xD thanks now it's fixed :P

removed.