[FilterScript] Drug System By Scarface.

Introduction
Well i've been looking for a decent drug system on these forums and to be honest
there all kinda crap so i decided to create my own, i've been working on this for a
few hours and its ready for me to use, this is slightly different from the one i merged
with my Gamemode as this one wont save the drugs made, but i'll make a update for that soon.

How to use it
Well its a Drug system that contains 7 different drugs Weed, Cocaine, Crack, Heroin,
Steriods, Meth and Ecstacy. You can use these drugs after you aquire them to Gain HP Or Armour.

How to Obtain drugs
Well to Obtain weed, you will have to go into Ryders back garden and then /purchase,
You must purchase a Seed and Some water to plant the weed, the simply /plant weed
and wait 20 minutes for your plant, ways to get the other drugs are by smuggling them
you can go to the airport and there will be 2 beagles and 2 shamals, the shamals go to
Las Venturus and the Beagles go to San Fierro and you will Aqquire different Drugs
By Smuggling Them.

How to use my Drugs
Well its simple, once you have enough you can /use [weed/cocaine/crack/heroin/steriods/ecstacy/meth]
and it will give you some health or armour and will set your weather to make it funny, if you want your
original weather back you will have to go back to Ryders Garden and purchase some coffee

Commands
Below are all of the commands in the filterscript
/mydrugs - Will show all the drugs the player has
/use - Will allow the player to use their Drugs
/purchase - Will allow the Player to buy Seeds, Water and Coffee
/plant weed - Will Allow the Player to Plant some weed
/pickweed - Will allow the player to pick up a weed plant if its ready
/smugglelv - If the player is in the right Shamal it will allow them to Smuggle Narcotics
/smugglesf - If the player is in the right Beagle it will allow them to Smuggle Narcotics

Bugs:
N/A Please report bugs to get them fixed.

I think thats about it, but there is lots do with this filterscript.
Have Fun !

Link : Scarface's Drug System

Updates :
Yes i will work on ways to sell/give other players some of your drugs, i'll merge it with a small
admin system and let admins give drugs, and i'll work on way to make the drugs save

Mirrors Welcome!

Advanced, Nice.

It's nice, dude.

Nice bro! Good work,

Good system !!

Nice upgrade I wish you more good works like this

Good job Hash by Anthony Prince

nice work man!! good job

Nice, good system !!

Thank you Scarface !