how i can make the player leave the server with the command /q (/quit) ?

like /quitplayer playerid

and this command make at the player the command /q ... /quit

PHP код:
please help 

hmm, lol, open LA-RP and search for /logout or /crash

These "crash" commands are always bugged and dont work when you need them the most. Why not just using an kick command ? An admin "quiting" an player looks a bit useless to me.

You would probably have to crash the player or kick them tbh i dont think there is a function for logging a player out.

EDIT: There is a reliable way to crash players with gametext although i cant remember it.

la-rp ======= link please xD

There is a commands /q or /quit in default. But i think its not possible to make /quitplayer [playerid]
But.. You can crash that player and in this case player will quit with crash, like this. And yea' Kick works too.
http://pastebin.com/60BNVeRk

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvis123
Посмотреть сообщение
There is a commands /q or /quit in default. But i think its not possible to make /quitplayer [playerid]
But.. You can crash that player and in this case player will quit with crash, like this. And yea' Kick works too.
http://pastebin.com/60BNVeRk
Well like i said, these crash commands are NOT working for every player so it is an bug itself. Also since 0.3b a lot crashes are fixed, because it doesnt suppose to crash.

So you can try it, but 99% chance that it wont work, or will not work anymore in an new RC release. Again (i know you ignored my other post) why not just using an kick command if you want someone out of your server, instead of bugging your gamemode with crash commands.

It works, i crash some players im my server

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvis123
Посмотреть сообщение
It works, i crash some players im my server
You also forgot to add:
pawn Код:
new giveplayerid;
new tmp;
But im testing now, lets soo if this works lol.

Edit:

Worked fine, didnt knew that bug.

But what is (again) wrong with kicking someone ? But if this is what you want, Silvis's method works so use that then.

Yes i know, i was too lazy to do that, i just copied that code from my GM.
EDIT: When you kick a player, that player dont quit the game, but with crash it quits game not just quit out from server.