WTF 0.3b doesn't announce?

I changed my host from serverffs to another host because i ran out of money, I'll contact my host the my server is online but its not on the internet list. I'm not noob in sa-mp how to open a port, So i open the port and the server, I go on sa-mp checker And "Is server Online : Yes", "Is Server In Internet List : No".

I'll go on server.cfg and checked if the announce is to 1 and yes its to 1.

My host and my home host doesn't announce wtf? can this be fixed?

P.S i'll try to run my server As administrator but still the same..

Sorry for my bad english.

When SA-MP 0.3b came out, they were having some issues with Windows platforms announcing to the master server list. Just make sure you have the latest version of everything and it should be fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
When SA-MP 0.3b came out, they were having some issues with Windows platforms announcing to the master server list. Just make sure you have the latest version of everything and it should be fixed.
I'll Have everything up to date.

Why don't you check your port forwarding again? Make sure the 'lanmode' line in the 'server.cfg' file is set to '0'... It could cause a network issue. Also, make sure 'announce' is set to '1'... I know you said it already is, but check them all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Why don't you check your port forwarding again? Make sure the 'lanmode' line in the 'server.cfg' file is set to '0'... It could cause a network issue. Also, make sure 'announce' is set to '1'... I know you said it already is, but check them all!
As i already said im not noob how to open a server. The lanmode is 0 and the announce is 1.

And my host has the same problem.

If you are running it on a windows server make sure that you run 0.3b R2