Banned from every server i go on?

I haven't played SA:MP in over 2 years and im using a whole new ISP then when i was playing, but somehow im banned from every server i go to? i tried turning my firewall off and changeing my SA:MP name but that didn't work. But here's what happens when i go on a server

Connected to SA:MP server
Connecting to (whatever the server IP address is)
Retrying to reconnect to (whatever the server IP address is)
You have been banned from this server.

Can someone help?

You're net might be lagging because thats the same thing that happens to me when i get a low connection, Or you have the wrong SA-MP installed.

Well i can get into the AS server fine but that seems like thats the only server i can go on

Wow this is some real messed up stuff now, that server banned me. I really don't know what could be causing this.

This is obviously a network issue. What type of internet connection do you have, and how fast is it?

This is all caused by connection problems. If the connection is too slow on connect, the server tells you that you are banned, while you arent really banned. This issue started late in 0.2X, but wasnt very common, but then 0.3a came and it got more common. And now, we are at 0.3b and 3/10 players is having this problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by g_aSlice
Посмотреть сообщение
This is obviously a network issue. What type of internet connection do you have, and how fast is it?
Verizon DSL- Download Speed, 2109 Kbps/ Upload Speed, 860 Kbps

And to Sayaron's post - Never knew anything about that till now

-bumping-

Hello, kazmic.

Your trouble connecting to SA:MP servers is caused by Router or Modem function known as Network Address Translation.

To resolve the problem, you must Port Forward the required ports to your "Internal IP Address" so your "External IP Address" may accept connections.

For help and how-to: http://portforward.com

Hope this helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ofir_Iliescu
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello, kazmic.

Your trouble connecting to SA:MP servers is caused by Router or Modem function known as Network Address Translation.

To resolve the problem, you must Port Forward the required ports to your "Internal IP Address" so your "External IP Address" may accept connections.

For help and how-to: http://portforward.com

Hope this helps.
Ignore that. You are not running a SERVER only a client.

What you need to do is:
* Make sure you do not have torrents (ie downloads or uploads) running. When you play SAMP you need to close other things that use your Internet connection.
* Check that you are not blocking the SAMP Browser client (check your firewall settings)
* Ensure you have the current SAMP 0.3b client (download it from the www.sa-mp.com website)

Finally, If you have a shared Internet connection with other people in your house then what they do will effect your gaming experience.