Spike Strips

Can someone recommend a very good Spike Strip FS?

It simply needs to work like this...

It needs to work with Ravens RP
It needs to only be usable by the LSPD
It should be able to spike tires

Thanks
-Kevin

Im sure no one scripted a spike strips script for Ravens RP and be usable for LSPD -_-

Search, there are some around, try them out. MAKE them compatible with your system -_-

FFS, ok dude litsen, all i see you post in scripting discussion is all these questions and shit. Learn to script pawno and not make an Edit and maybe, just maybe you will learn to make these scripts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
Посмотреть сообщение
FFS, ok dude litsen, all i see you post in scripting discussion is all these questions and shit. Learn to script pawno and not make an Edit and maybe, just maybe you will learn to make these scripts.
wow.. um the reason this section is here is for Scripting discussion/help. Not "hate on the new guy who isn't good at scripting"

I am trying to learn pawno, but apparently, unlike you, I don't pick up on things in just a minute or two. I have a problem learning things, and Pawno is a major thing to learn.

Sorry I suck at this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin_Joshen
Посмотреть сообщение
wow.. um the reason this section is here is for Scripting discussion/help. Not "hate on the new guy who isn't good at scripting"

I am trying to learn pawno, but apparently, unlike you, I don't pick up on things in just a minute or two. I have a problem learning things, and Pawno is a major thing to learn.

Sorry I suck at this.
Review some code, download some stuff.. play with code.

oh, there is also this cool ass link i found on ****** called wiki.sa-mp.com

It can be done, just no one knows how to work this... I can get this for you tomorrow just not now my friend knows how to make it so that the tires pop only and not nothing else

Quote:
Originally Posted by willsuckformoney
Посмотреть сообщение
It can be done, just no one knows how to work this... I can get this for you tomorrow just not now my friend knows how to make it so that the tires pop only and not nothing else
that would rock bro, thanks.

hmm, i got a /spikestrip command i could edit it so it fits into my RP gamemode.. Night Life (another godfather edit i thought ) so that means compatible to Raven's coz thats about the same... but i see wsfm already make it :P

I can't do it now, computer hackers on me losing things cant test ect later man