bug in san andreas

hi guys im new to the forum and i thought id post my new bug which i found it started today roughly i was constantly clicking my mouse after it was loading dont ask me why lol heres the bug in a pic it happens on the loading screen and crashes altogether cant get into any of the multiplayer games at all i tried in compatibility mode also with no success any ideas be greatful

Well let me quess. You have windows 7 and if you are trying to open debug mode then it is telling you that Instalization failed and only way to try alitle bit debug mode loading screen is to load in compatibility mode all your stuff and as a administrator and you dont have any mods installed + if you install 2nd gta and samp it wont work too. Look at my topic, there is enough text and maby you will get some help.

well i tried reinstalling gta with still no success im not trying to i already tried in compatibility mode and it still does the same you gotta link to your topic where is it on the forum see if i can fix it buy it

Umm, i dont understund a word . If you want my topic then it is in same category named sa:mp problems!