0.3a got better sync than 0.3b?

Hi all.
Well, first of all, I'm happy that sa-mp developers released new version, but..
What can i say. 0.3b got many, many sync problems. More sync problems than 0.3a.
Exemple, Anim sync is forced on, i type /animfightc 8 - Everyone sees me applying that anim, i type /stopanim and type /animfightc 8 again. I see that i've applied that animation, other players sees me just moving without any anims. I've tried many anim FS, forced sync on fs and so so.. Nothing helps.
Second thing - Walking problems. Sometimes when you exit/try to enter the car, walking animation dissapears and player are moving without animation.
Third thing - Player positions. Sometimes server shows incorrect player location. Exemple - player is under bridge, but everyone sees him on the bridge.

Please release 0.3b RC3 with animation sync fix.
Thanks.

EDIT:And it's not GM or Network connection fault. I've tried this to 3 different gamemodes and computers.
EDIT2: Also rcon password window in server browser doesn't work. I type rcon password, but i have to login manually anyway.
EDIT3: Sorry for my english writing mistakes.. My first language/mother tongue is Latvian. And i'm not actually learning english at school. I don't even know when did i learned English language.

Just to point something out
Somehow everyone says that the sync got worse everytime when a new version gets released because when they see one thing that is not working correctly then they are always like 'omg the old sync was better'.

So stop to exaggerate.

This time, not only one thing is not better.

To be honest, I have seen some of these problems occur also.

I don't know if this is a 0.3b problem, but some friends said that objects sometimes are dissapearing until reconnect.
Also found a topic who got similar problem: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=171189

So you've found 2-3 problems, do you realize how problematic some of the things were in older versions? If you REALLY prefer 0.3a's sync, then revert to it. I still see quite a few servers that run 0.2x for the sync differences (even though it's worse in 0.2x).

We (the Polish players) also think that "sa-mp 0.3b" sync is worse than "0.3A" and "2.2x".
Animations do not work correctly(I sit and the other players do not see it).
Car crash etc.
We want sa-mp 0.3b RC3 !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziendal
View Post
We (the Polish players) also think that "sa-mp 0.3b" sync is worse than "0.3A" and "2.2x".
Animations do not work correctly(I sit and the other players do not see it).
Car crash etc.
We want sa-mp 0.3b RC3 !
You mean 0.3b R3... Theres a difference there

Lag needs to be fixed too.
Just sit down and wait for the developers to do their thing without rushing, otherwise things like this will happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
View Post
So you've found 2-3 problems, do you realize how problematic some of the things were in older versions? If you REALLY prefer 0.3a's sync, then revert to it. I still see quite a few servers that run 0.2x for the sync differences (even though it's worse in 0.2x).
+1 Dude...