Deleted my script

I was deleting some pictures from my San Andreas Directory right after I updated my script to 0.3b R2, and I accidentally deleted my server folder. Is there a way to recover it? The recovering software I used aren't recovering it, it says the file is overwritten. Is there a way to get my script back now?

What recovering software did you use?

Have you checked the recyling bin? Sometimes folders that are kinda small (a few mbs) will be storred in there and won't be removed until you remove it.

I did that years ago, give me a bit, ill try and find the program i used

Im not too sure on how to get the .pwn back but I know the .amx.

Check your harddrive folder it should be there.

Reguards

Lol what?

When you compile the .pwn it saves a copy of the .amx in your harddrive.

So lets say your pwn was somewhere in C:\ and you compiled, a copy of the .amx would be in C:\
If your pwn was somewhere in D:\ and you compiled, a copy of the .amx would be in D:\ ect

Yes, but he deleted his server folder, so that would all have gone. Unless he compiled his amx to another location.

If you have Windows 7, possibly Windows Vista, open "Computer" and double click on your C:/ drive. You should find your .amx sitting there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
If you have Windows 7, possibly Windows Vista, open "Computer" and double click on your C:/ drive. You should find your .amx sitting there.
This works with Windows XP as well ^^