Serverffs Down, again..

Wtf is up wit em, second night in a row they go down...

DDoS? Someone really hates ServerFFS lol

Lol idk if its ddos, it couldnt be unless someone has that much cpu 0.o

There is nothing we can really do about it. But i bet that if you bitch about it enough (if you are paying them) they will give you something in return. Just an idea.

yea we paying lol. and we just ordered hosted. wdf -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal
View Post
There is nothing we can really do about it. But i bet that if you bitch about it enough (if you are paying them) they will give you something in return. Just an idea.
You should read there ToS before you decide that.

example of one
"There might be occasional downtime to our services due to hardware, networking or other faults, within or outside our scope. We'll try to avoid these as much as possible."

Woww.. they are still down..
Thank god im not using them lol
I've never seen so much downtime within 2 days!
But other then that they are usually good..

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucoC
View Post
DDoS? Someone really hates ServerFFS lol
Probably, But i suppose ServerFFS must be working hard, as they've got so many customers on the line, also they have peoples money ect. Good luck to them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quest123
View Post
Probably, But i suppose ServerFFS must be working hard, as they've got so many customers on the line, also they have peoples money ect. Good luck to them
Yeah lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr187
View Post
You should read there ToS before you decide that.

example of one
"There might be occasional downtime to our services due to hardware, networking or other faults, within or outside our scope. We'll try to avoid these as much as possible."
Not intending on bashing anyone, but there's a difference between 2+ hours downtime, on a daily basis for a week and occasional downtime.