Texture files locked on new SAMP 0.3b

I don't see why, they don't cause problems to other players and are for personal use only if someone wants to change one out to make their game look better. It doesn't affect anything game play wise and having to use the in game vehicle.txd and particles is just ugly. Especially with ELM because now I have to have White and Amber lights because 0.3b blocks the vehicle.txd file. So all is I ask is please unlock these files as I know a lot of people would like them to be unlocked as well. They aren't a hack, they are just in game textures for personal use only, so I don't see why they got blocked in the first place.

I think there already was a topic like this and I posted a reply and there were other replies too. Anyway, I totally agree with you. And I hate people who say "yay, now nobody can mod samp" etc. And some people even call them hacks. So annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronyx69
Посмотреть сообщение
I think there already was a topic like this and I posted a reply and there were other replies too. Anyway, I totally agree with you. And I hate people who say "yay, now nobody can mod samp" etc. And some people even call them hacks. So annoying.
There was, but it got deleted because apparently we "discussed cheat programs", when there was no promoting them at all.

I agree with you, they aren't hacks, they are textures to make YOUR game look better.

That file can not be modified since 0.3a not just since 0.3b.

And the reason of it not being able to be modified isn't cheating, but it was the only way to remove the dirt from vehicles.

Why does the dirt have to be removed then?

Well I was able to use custom.txd files in a but not b...

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyer2359
Посмотреть сообщение
Well I was able to use custom.txd files in a but not b...
Yes, we all were.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Garber
Посмотреть сообщение
Why does the dirt have to be removed then?
Maybe dirt can't be synced or something....

I don't know but it wasn't causing an issue before and everything worked fine with vehicle.txd being unlocked...

i agree unlock the files it wasnt a issue and since its locked ell i can say not lot of people are gonna install the new samp i for one ant gonna i stick with samp A not B