• Windows 98
  • Windows 2003
  • Windows 2008
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows 7
  • Apple Tiger
  • Apple Leopard
  • Apple Snow Leopard

Where is XP, and 2000, and there is no thing as ''Windows 2003 or 2008" -these are only server editions!

dude getalife in Liberty City,please

Windows Vista till the end FTW!

I think that Windows XP is acctutly the best, even though it isn't on the list -.- I've had Windows Vista, Windows 7 Proffestional and Windows 7 Ultimate but I've acctutly switched back to Windows XP.

Where's Ubuntu and all the other awesome Linux stuff

From here, Windows 98 since it did not bug up and had internet.

Excuse me, but your list should be like this:
Modern Operating Systems:
Windows 9x (95, 9
Windows NT
Windows XP (5.1)
Microsoft Longhorn (Unreleased) (NOT the beta of Vista, but Longhorn before the restart, before it was going to become Shitsta)
Windows Vista (6.0)
Windows 7 (6.1, yes, it's not version 7. )
-
Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Mac OS X 10.4
Linux Ubuntu (And derivates.)
Linux Slackware (And derivates.)
Red Hat Linux (And derivates.)

Classic operating systems:
Windows 1
Windows 2
Windows 3.0
Windows 3.1
Windows 3.11
Windows 3.2
Windows NT 3.1
-
System 1, System 2, and all the way to Mac OS 9, since I'm lazy to list them
<insert old distros of Linux that I don't know here>

XP or Win 7

Where GNU Linux?

Windows 98. Had no problems really at all, dominated the internet, and was the fastest OS I have ever used. I still use it from time to time due to nostalgia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dak_Cobain
Посмотреть сообщение
Windows 98. Had no problems really at all, dominated the internet, and was the fastest OS I have ever used. I still use it from time to time due to nostalgia.
windows 98 = fake [graphic and incomptaible with a lot of games]

I use windows XP, and fedora linux.

I go by this when using them : XP for gaming, fedora for just about everything else

windows 7 has very cool features

I would vote for Linux Fedora but ain't listed.I will vote for Leopard because it rocks plus it ain't Windows.

i wanted 3.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian_Furious
Посмотреть сообщение
windows 98 = fake [graphic and incomptaible with a lot of games]
Who said I used it for games? I used it for basic computing, email and such. Plus, I was younger than I am now. I mainly use it now to test viruses and play with them.

Lol.. Yeah I forgot to add alot of systems.. But you could also just say your favorite

Windows 7. All the improvements over XP with none of the drawbacks of Vista. The fact I got it for free doesn't hurt either, but the simple fact is: it just works.

I remain with the idea that XP is still the most stable, just by the fact that i haven't tried Windows 7 yet.

But i feel it somehow that Windows 7 is more stable, dunno, might see.
But let's admit, XP has more compatibility with programs and others than Windows 7,,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
Посмотреть сообщение
I remain with the idea that XP is still the most stable, just by the fact that i haven't tried Windows 7 yet.

But i feel it somehow that Windows 7 is more stable, dunno, might see.
But let's admit, XP has more compatibility with programs and others than Windows 7,,
Win7 is what Vista should've been like, a good successor for Windows XP. Even though it likes to give warnings at everything you do, and I didn't even found Vista quite that bad (Except the amount of warnings & errors).