A little help with my register/login system

Hello.

Well lately I have been working on a register login using this tutorial: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Creating_...n_FilterScript . Well, I have tried to change the dcmd to cmdtext instead of as I know the cmdtext much better. Well, it all compiles fine and such, but when I come in game it doesn't work. Well, when I only type /register it's fine and gives me the "Command: /register [password]" which is fine. But when I type in the pass I want to use it says "Unkown Command". I have been checking it a couple of times by changing the tmp's and such, which doesn't work.

Here's the script:
http://pastebin.com/fVqtgKaQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wennicke
Посмотреть сообщение
I have tried to change the dcmd to cmdtext instead of as I know the cmdtext much better.
Who gave you that? Cmdtext/strtok is stone-age scripting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Who gave you that? Cmdtext/strtok is stone-age scripting.
For me, it's easier, and if it was. Then I guess they would've changed cmdtext to dcmd at the new 0.3b

You've got your facts wrong.

1. ZCMD
2. DCMD
3. STRCMP/CMDTEXT

If you'd like a better tutorial, I suggest you find one in this board. Many tutorials on the SA-MP Wiki are either outdated, or don't work. However, its still a good reference for functions and what not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
You've got your facts wrong.

1. ZCMD
2. DCMD
3. STRCMP/CMDTEXT

If you'd like a better tutorial, I suggest you find one in this board. Many tutorials on the SA-MP Wiki are either outdated, or don't work. However, its still a good reference for functions and what not.
The problem by reading all the tutorials on the forums, makes me copy paste and not really read them. It doesn't make me understand as much when I get them here. I understand a lot more when I read them on wiki.sa-mp.com