GetPlayerWeaponData problem

I have made about one year ago anticheat for my server, and now with 0.3b i have problem with GetPlayerWeaponData.
Now detecting player who dont have forbiden weapon that they have, but with 0 bullets!

Does anyone have same problem?

Pictures:

http://ultraphoto.org/images/tgvs8etqsglt7frj2f.png
http://zaslike.com/files/uu0dl6ldm5165whsl5bz.png
http://ultraphoto.org/images/1njty5ms1adseygmtqc1.png

I have compile with newest includes downloaded today, so this is not problem...

with one player showing tec9 when he was on bike...

If you just use SetPlayerAmmo or GivePlayerWepaon to get ammo to 0 weapon isn't removed of course. You will need to reset all weapons and give others back.

you dont understand me, that players doesnt actualy have that weapons, on server you cannot give anyone with GivePlayerWeapon or set bullets for that weapons(tec9, uzi...), and some of they are admins and dont have cheats... only getplyerweapondata read wrong players weapon with 0 bullets...

Then just exclude all weapons with 0 ammo from your check?

I don't think it's a bug. Take real life for example, if you have a gun and use all the ammo, you still have the weapon don't you? Just no ammo for it. So just check that the ammo isn't 0?

yes, i did that, but i want to know why is that on 0.3b...

Does this affect GetPlayerWeapon? GetPlayerWeapon returns a rocketlauncher..
Does the GetPlayerWeaponData for the weapon slot also says rocketlauncher? (please test)
But ammo for the weapon slot is ZERO?

hello
we have same problem. players report about approx. 10 such events, in one day, at 150+ players server.
the only 2 cases i've seen personally, was false detection of chainsaw and minigun, both with 0 ammo.
RemovePlayerWeapons did not have any effect, and so respawning a player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hub4
Посмотреть сообщение
hello
we have same problem. players report about approx. 10 such events, in one day, at 150+ players server.
the only 2 cases i've seen personally, was false detection of chainsaw and minigun, both with 0 ammo.
Again, was the chainsaw / minigun in the weapondata or was it returned as proper id by GetPlayerWeapon itself aswell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hub4
Посмотреть сообщение
hello
This is exact same problem we have.

Now I've noticed it happens when a player steps out of a vehicle, probably passenger seat. It once reported weapon 'vibrator' and once 'bomb' just after player got out of a vehicle.

It's annoying cuz you cannot remove that bugged weapon.