Serverffs problem

my script includes dini, but how do i add dini.inc to the control panel on serverffs, do i put it in plugins or includes

You don't need scripting includes on the server .. it's just to compile your script.

You DO need the include files, or you'll get the infamous 'Runtime Error 19: File or function not found' error.
Put them in the include folder inside the pawno folder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exora
Посмотреть сообщение
You don't need scripting includes on the server .. it's just to compile your script.
What he said.

You can do this either throughout the file manager (which is slow) or FTP I personally suggest FTP if you don't have one try using one called "LiveZilla" it's totally free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
You DO need the include files, or you'll get the infamous 'Runtime Error 19: File or function not found' error.
No you wont, that error comes from either a missing main() statement or a misplaced one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklom
Посмотреть сообщение
You can do this either throughout the file manager (which is slow) or FTP I personally suggest FTP if you don't have one try using one called "LiveZilla" it's totally free.
I think you mean FileZilla LiveZilla = Help support software haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Or not, that is for "missing plugins", we're talking about Includes. You know, like #include <a_samp>, like a_samp.inc ? :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samdudes
Посмотреть сообщение
I think you mean FileZilla LiveZilla = Help support software haha
Yeah right sorry so many Zilla's