Hosted list Inside samp

Hey all,I was given a server today because the owner said he had had enough of all the hassle. I`m hosting with volt host and i was wondering how i can get my server displayed on the hosted list? thanks

https://www.serverffs.com/hostedlist/

Oh you have to pay... WTF is port?

Port is the numbers after the colon. :

ah thanks

You have server and you don't know what port is?

Yup. and 10 quid a month?! screw that... i dont have that kinda money.Well i do,but i had a hard enough time persuading my dad to pay for hosting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlock
Посмотреть сообщение
Yup. and 10 quid a month?! screw that... i dont have that kinda money.Well i do,but i had a hard enough time persuading my dad to pay for hosting.
You are oboviously too young for this business. I suggest you to play on other servers instead.

You have never heard of a mature young person Sergei? I have met a lot of mature young people who have been a lot more mature and have had common sense than people a good few years older than them. Give people a chance :P

thanks vital2k and im nearly 15 btw.

If you didn't had to pay for the hosted list there wouldn't be any reason having it thou it would merely be another internet list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elorreli
Посмотреть сообщение
If you didn't had to pay for the hosted list there wouldn't be any reason having it thou it would merely be another internet list.
That says it all..
but there should seriously be a official list.

I understand that,but seriously,it costs less to host a server! If it was maybe anywhere under Ј5 i would do it but it really is just too expensive,i can do it but i would never be allowed. There are so many servers on the hosted list,i can`t understand how they afford it,even with donations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlock
Посмотреть сообщение
I understand that,but seriously,it costs less to host a server! If it was maybe anywhere under Ј5 i would do it but it really is just too expensive,i can do it but i would never be allowed. There are so many servers on the hosted list,i can`t understand how they afford it,even with donations.
Maybe because they have a job, our their daddy doesn't pay anything.

To be honest, it is expensive to be put on a list with around another load of servers to the point of they will see a lot more servers before they see yours. They are milking the money for some thing simple as a list of IP's being hosted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WackoX
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe because they have a job, our their daddy doesn't pay anything.
Umm i pay for it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklom
Посмотреть сообщение
but there should seriously be a official list.
Let's not forget the "e-terrorism" and attacks that occurred in SA:MP 0.2X which is why the official list was taken down in the first place.