[FilterScript] HellBeast's Anti-Cheat v0.1

Version 0.2a

What does it protect against?
Well, the new version (0.2a) protects aginst Interior Hacks, Money Hacks, Jet Pack hacks, Weapon Hacks, and Speed Hacks.

Here's version 0.2a. I'm gonna explain about each one..

Interior: The interior hack isn't that important but I thought I'd add it. Basically, if someone goes to a different interior with out being set there, it bans them. Warning: If you have any command that sets a player to an interior, be sure to put 'Interior[playerid] = 1'

Money: The money cheat works like this. If a player receives any money, they should have the variable set at the same time. If at anytime the 'Cash' variable doesn't equal the player's money, they will be banned.

Jet Pack: They have a jetpack = Ban.

Weapon Hacks: A certain assortment of weapons, will ban them. You can keep them from getting banned by placing the variable 'AGWeap[playerid] = 1;'.

Speed Hacks: Set '#define MAX_SPEED' to your desired amount. It is currently at 230. It gives them 3 chances while warning the admins at the same time.

That's my system, if there are any bugs. Please report them to HellBeast.Net or reply here. I DO NOT reply to Pm's concerning my releases.

Version 0.2a
* Mirror from Pastebin : http://pastebin.com/CSqx2UWe
Version 0.1
* Mirror by: RobinOwnz : http://pastebin.com/WCYi5r4n

Credits: Myself, Seif - SendClientMessageToAdmins

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MISUSE OF THIS.

Nice - definetly good for beginners

nice, got me started on my anti cheat yeaaaah!

Mirror:

http://pastebin.com/WCYi5r4n

Btw, nice one :P

Like I said, It's best to add to your gamemode. Or if you have a Admin script put it there. That way your admin call works

yeah so it wont kick or ban the admins

Updated

Bad one, as wrong as the most of the other anticheats...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooper[Y]
Посмотреть сообщение
Bad one, as wrong as the most of the other anticheats...
Indeed.
It does not ban all the cheaters.

It detects most of them, I am working on an better system. This one does work pretty effectively. It's not wrong, My system has never been proven wrong. It goes by rules in my server, other anti-cheats just go off randomness.

Mirrors (For v0.2a):

God.....

yeah Script very nice but, I think that the script should be optimized

Lol, While testing it, I got myself Banned, and I tried to erase the .ban file, the one in the Script Files, and My account also ! It stills bans me when I join... I fail....

HELP !

if anyoene can give me .log file? and call me, where i need to put it, because now i get crash... ( im not pro... )

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottCFR
Посмотреть сообщение
Interior: The interior hack isn't that important but I thought I'd add it. Basically, if someone goes to a different interior with out being set there, it bans them. Warning: If you have any command that sets a player to an interior, be sure to put 'Interior[playerid] = 1'
And what 'bout modshops :P?

Will check the rest in a mom.