A Few Odd Scripting Questions...

Hi,

OK, just to clear this up, I was hanging around in SP mode one day and I spotted a few things and I was wondering if they where possible to script into an MP RP Server.

1) Is it possible to have the yellow enter/exit markers stay where they are, and still be able to add in new icons?
2) Is it possible to use the same yellow enter/exit marker (the full animation) on other buildings?
3) Is it possible to alter the speed of Police Cars? (excluding NOS.)
4) Is it possible to get criminal wanted police stars, the same as in SP?
5) Is it possible to add sirens onto civilan cars? To have "undercover" police cars? (The same as on a FBI car where a little blue light blobs around in the windscreen.)
6) Is it possible to some how have a command that will allow that user to shout out an audio file within SA? For example, when you have 3 police stars in SP you have heli's chasing you and they shout stuff at you through the megaphone. Can I use these in MP?

A few NPC questions...

1) Is it possible to have police NPC's block off a road with police cars? - A bridge for example.
2) In SP Mode, in Los Santos PD's car park, you will see a police officer in the cubical... When you try to walk upto the locked garage, he walks out and mumbles something. Is it possible in MP to get an NPC to walk upto the guy that is tresspassing?

Thats all for now. Thanks.

1,2 > Don't know what you mean.
3) yes
4) yes
5) i think its possible with audio plugin
6) i think its possible with audio plugin

npc:

1) Ofc.
2) nope.

Here are some of the awnsers for you

2. No

4. https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetPlayerWantedLevel

5. Well not like the real sirens but you can modify the lights on other cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ne
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi, thanks for the reply. About 1 and 2... I was talking about the triangle enter and exit icons for burgershots etc. I remember some years ago, trying to add extra icons in other places around the map would disable the standard enter and exits and you would have to put custom ones in their places. Is it still the same?

2) Is it possible to use the same triangle markers on other custom buildings? I really hate the whole.. having to type /enter /exit to get in and out of buildings and was wondering if its possible to keep this so it would automaticly move them in and out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ne
Посмотреть сообщение
3) yes
4) yes
5) i think its possible with audio plugin
6) i think its possible with audio plugin

npc:

1) Ofc.
2) nope.
3. alter speed? is this really possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fj0rtizFredde
Посмотреть сообщение
Here are some of the awnsers for you

2. No

4. https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetPlayerWantedLevel

5. Well not like the real sirens but you can modify the lights on other cars
Thanks. When you mean, modify the lights of other cars... What do you mean by this? Like its possible to add in colours? If so, on normal FBI cars a small blue bulb of a light apears... I want something like this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin81
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks. When you mean, modify the lights of other cars... What do you mean by this? Like its possible to add in colours? If so, on normal FBI cars a small blue bulb of a light apears... I want something like this...
I mean something like this https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=136277

1.yep
2.nope
3.yep
4.yep
5.yep but player must have installed audio client
6.yep -same must have audio client

1.i think yes - buggy one and they will use player slots
2.nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFT_HUNTER
Посмотреть сообщение
1.yep
Just to clarify... Thats a yes to being able to create new enter exit's with icons for buildings and still keep the original yellow enter/exit icon for the stock buildings? (i.e burgershot etc)