What is THe Best (GM) RP

What is THe Best (GM) RP
i wanna a good script with gangs and have nice function and good admintration tools
i will thank you for give me hand and how want to be admintration for my server ask me on thread

The best gamemode? That'd have to be one written from scratch, with the most efficient command processing includes, and unique features with plenty of eye candy.

Not many of them have been released Sky :P Most of them used for specific servers XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by vital2k
Посмотреть сообщение
Not many of them have been released Sky :P Most of them used for specific servers XD
Yeah, I wasn't referring to an already released script.

If he meant a script already created -- There are none, to be honest.
They're all edits if you download them, which instantly makes it bad. (in my honest opinion, at least)

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 31 seconds.

Mother-...

Not being funny, the script at our community isn't an edit. Contains no snippets or no filterscripts of any kind. Scripted 100% by Finn with the exception of some functions(such as sscanf and others) and streamers XD.

How ever there are no, unique/non-gf scripts posted up for grabs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vital2k
Посмотреть сообщение
Not being funny, the script at our community isn't an edit. Contains no snippets or no filterscripts of any kind. Scripted 100% by Finn with the exception of some functions(such as sscanf and others) and streamers XD.

How ever there are no, unique/non-gf scripts posted up for grabs.
I've seen your community, Hostile Core? Someone named "Garreth" showed me it before, when it was REALLY small. =p

I have one posted, but not on the this forum.

where plz help

best GM, is script yourself xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustafa123
Посмотреть сообщение
where plz help
I'll give you a hint: It starts with a "." and ends with a "b".

ok give me