TDM City

Where should a Team Deathmatch server be located? (Which city)

Please vote in the poll. Please do not reply and say "make a custom map, it's the best!". I know it's the best, I'm just not that great of a mapper, and i'd rather not spend 24 years on a map.

Thanks a bunch,

Sky.

My personal vote would have to go towards Las Venturas. There's many good places to DM there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippydoozy
View Post
My personal vote would have to go towards Las Venturas. There's many good places to DM there.
Noted, thank you.

I was thinking about Las Venturas for a while, and I just wanted to see what the community thought about it.

Thanks for voting!

Las Venturas definately

Nah, LV is being over used and spammed out to much. I think you should try Los Santos, the dock area... very cool place to go hunting for each other.

I'd say Las Venturas ...

I say Las Venturas. It's a big island, and there's thousands of places where you can be and DM:

LS the best city of GTA:SAN ANDREAS

If you're planning on making a Gangwar TDM i would say Los Santos, Else Las Venturs due to it's large amounts of factories and such.

Well, Los Santos is a kinda war island by itself so thats cool.. The only problem is that Los Santos very overused.

Its you're choise but if you ask me now i would say Las Venturas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elorreli
View Post
If you're planning on making a Gangwar TDM i would say Los Santos, Else Las Venturs due to it's large amounts of factories and such.
I've decided on LV. Thanks for the opinions though, guys!

Los Santos ^^

LV For sure, But make it in some places in the desert, like Fort Carlson, or the Desert Airport...