[Help]Static IP

How do I Kepp my IP static?

purchase a static ip internet

Usually you have to upgrade your internet to a business package, or your ISP might just give you one for an additional monthly fee.

Use router?

If you mean static ip to run on server ip.Dont buy that again ur ip will change anyway sometime.I have it and i know.If u rly wanna run server on static ip than buy better slots.

Yes I use a router. So what you guys basically mean is that I cant setup a static IP. The options I have are to upgrade my internet or buy slots,

Quote:
Originally Posted by maltheus
Посмотреть сообщение
If you mean static ip to run on server ip.Dont buy that again ur ip will change anyway sometime.I have it and i know.If u rly wanna run server on static ip than buy better slots.
I've always had static, It never changes unless you physically move from your house
and move your internet connection to the new house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Garber
Посмотреть сообщение
I've always had static, It never changes unless you physically move from your house
and move your internet connection to the new house.
I will go to my operator to see why my change -.- Cuz this cost more than dynamic

Quote:
Originally Posted by maltheus
Посмотреть сообщение
I will go to my operator to see why my change -.- Cuz this cost more than dynamic
If you pay extra for Static you should demand static.
Do you use another router? Because I know how static IP's are setup and It has to do with the router.
Aint gonna say more or all the noobs are gonna start doing It.

If you're home-hosting contact your ISP and ask if it is possible to get a static ISP. Some ISPs may charge extra for this or not permit it (as they don't want to encourage home-hosting).