Windows XP restart after boot screen.

Well this is strange...I'm in here just because of the marvelous Safe Mode option.

Well, my windows seems to restart after every boot, The boot screen where stuff load? And there is the Windows Logo?Just saying to make it clear.

It's strange, yesterday night i was working on a video, i used nothing else than Sony Vegas,is there anyway to fix this? I really don't know why is doing this...

After that it restarts, on and on and on and on, until i get that screen where to choose:

Safe Mode
Safe Mode with Networking
Safe Mode with Command Propt

Start windows where your last actions worked(Something like that)

Start windows normally. <-If i click this, to get everything back on normal state, it restarts.

If i select safe mode it lets me in, if i select with networking allows me to use the internet.
Anything i can do? here in Safe Mode all i can do is Write and Read...No music,games,etc...

Help would be appreciated

First try to delete all your drivers, if that doesn't works:
Reinstall XP, or buy Windows 7

Well of course its likely a Trojan or something causing it, Because unless you installed something or did something to the boot this wouldn't happen anyways with Vista and 7 you can just get the DVD to repair and fix the boot even replace all its files but for XP i am not sure you can try going on safe mode and using a virus scan if you want?.

When i try to open AVG it says something about a License Error, License could not be read,....Actually, even sound card is not opened.I'm with 98 classic skin and sad resolution...

I might make an solidfiles account upload what i need there and re-install windows.

And..for Windows 7, ain't that rich, and i don't want to risk to use a copy of it, and for a trash pc like this, i don't want to torture it's CPU to try to run Windows 7...

Any other ideas? The scan idea didn't go well.

[EDIT]:Well this is strange, it runs now, started normally, this is too strange, it's not like this is first time, many times happened....

How to fix any computer!

pawn Код:
if (installed(avg)) { //if an avg program (aka game remover) is installed
Start(ControlPanel(Software(Remove(AVG!))));
} else Buy(NewComputer || Upgrade(Windows7)); //just another solution

solution to everything = reinstall XP

thats what i do when my pc has big problems.

I had the same problem when I fucked up the sound driver it would just keep on restarting but all I did was uninstall the driver (In safe mode) and reinstall it normally.

VIRUS VIRUS VIRUS TROLOLOL.