Anyone here miss the "old" RPG's from 2008 and back?

Yeah, the Title says it all. Does anyone here miss the old roleplay games, not that stuff like LS-RP. But look on LSBclan for example, thats an successfull street RPG. Now adays, its pure RP with copied snipps from the godfather.

I miss the time when you could pick any skin as an unofficial, and become official by applying. The old turf rp wars, the old school from 2008. Where every faction had a [tag]. Just cuz you don't have any RP names such as "John_Clover" doesn't mean the server is b-shit? I miss PURE STREET RPG. Anyone here agrees?

You should try Argonath RPG, then.
Any idea posted on their forum that looks anything like something from a godfather related script gets shot down instantly.

That said, it also has absolutely no scripted factions except for cops, and there isn't much point in trying to convince the scripters to add any more.

But yea, PEN1 was a great script.

All the good servers are gone.

Wow this is really cool, i talked about this with my friend some days ago. Exactly the same thing!

Well, if you still want to play in a server running on a (Edited) but still very cool Public Enemy No.1 (Pen1), you should try our server. We are currently reopening it. If you want i can give you the IP when we are done

Best Regards,
[ECR]SancheZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudgens
Посмотреть сообщение
Now adays, its pure RP with copied snipps from the godfather.
There are very few servers with 'written from scratch' scripts with nothing from the GF in them but they are out there.

But I agree, some of the old RPG servers were great.

One old GM that never dies, is GF. It should seriously been removed as its overabused. All new scripters goes GF. Nobody even likes GF anymore, but people still keep it alive

Many people like GF. There are a few servers with 200+ players running nearly default GF gamemodes.

Spasiba; Vot tak.., GF layed the base of many good roleplay servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vital2k
Посмотреть сообщение
There are very few servers with 'written from scratch' scripts with nothing from the GF in them but they are out there.

But I agree, some of the old RPG servers were great.
Well of course every server has something from GF, because it has a ton of features. Maybe someone had the idea to make a feature without even knowing it was in godfather and made it from scratch. Does that mean it's copied from GF? Not really.

Yeah, but I mean not coded in the old, bad style of GF.