[FilterScript] Stah™ | In-game Vehicle Saver

This script allows you to save vehicles in game with /saiv (because /save is taken). after saving your vehicles all you need to do is change
pawn Код:
#define VEHICLES 5 //<< change this to how many vehicles you have saved.
When you are done changing the "VEHICLES" your vehicle will stay in your gamemode and will be there next time you restart the server.

So, its a streamer that allows you to 'save' vehicle spawns.

I looked in the script, and i found that you have it so if the player isnt rcon admin, it says
You are not a level 5 admin!");

i found that funny:P
nice script though

FYI: This script doesn't stream vehicles, as it's not needed

Hey, When I put it in My FS, and write the Name in the Server CFG, Then open the Samp-server, it opens then closes, when i take off the VehicleSaver from the FS, it doesnt do that, Problem ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrik356b
Посмотреть сообщение
FYI: This script doesn't stream vehicles, as it's not needed
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtreme4ever
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey, When I put it in My FS, and write the Name in the Server CFG, Then open the Samp-server, it opens then closes, when i take off the VehicleSaver from the FS, it doesnt do that, Problem ?
You need to create Vehicles.cfg in your Scriptfiles folder.

To FS-creator: You should really make so It checks if that file exists, and If It doesn't It should create It.

(This looks VERY MUCH taken from GF/Ravens roleplay)

Hmm,good script. I think.. i have never scripted in my life but i have a server :P so is this script any good ppl?

And..erm.. how do i add this? Just download it and add it to my filterscripts folder?

Well this made my server crash. I didnt kow what was doing until my host had a look. Removed this and all was fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlock
Посмотреть сообщение
Well this made my server crash. I didnt kow what was doing until my host had a look. Removed this and all was fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnyBoy11
Посмотреть сообщение
makes my server crash too
Read:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Garber
Посмотреть сообщение
You need to create Vehicles.cfg in your Scriptfiles folder.
You guys needa read the comments people post before posting that stuff doesn't work.

I`m confuzzled. I need more info before i go creating stuff in my server files.

Well, i can definately say, that this filterscript works well, but there are some bugs that you could fix...

I agree with what meegan1 said