GTASA Wont let me hold more than 3 keys.

Hello,

Well i havent played SA-MP in ages. I have only just started playing again because my friend got GTASA,
Anyway while flying in a hydra, I tried to turn and it didnt, So i ended up dieing, The reason for this is because,
If i hold, "W, Down Arrow & Left Arrow" It keeps my speed, Goes up and turns left, But if i hold the same AND right arrow, It dosent work and i just go forward and up, Why is this? Why cant i hold more than 3 keys,
Anyone know?

thanks

Get USB keyboard.

Even if he had a USB keyboard the same problem could occur. It is down to the keys being put in to groups. You may find some keys can be pressed while others are held down where as others can't. It's usually the more expensive keyboards which allow you to press more keys. Different key boards have different layouts so if you pick the right one you may be able to press the keys you want :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaW_[VrTx]
Посмотреть сообщение
Get USB keyboard.
It is USB,

its "Microsoft Comfort Curve 2000"

if u pick the right keyboard let us know cuz i have the same problem xD

It's imposible to press more then 3 keys at the same time, it's just so because Windows cannot handle it, and so do the most game.
Why would you press more then 3 keys anyways?

No, certain keyboards can press more than 3. Like a few of the gaming keyboards or the high-end business keyboards.

Certain groups of keys on keyboards, such as the asd area allow you to press up to 4-5 keys at the same time.

Keyboard got 4 channels
One of them is for numbers and buttons like print screen

so you left 3 channels...thats 3 buttons and on each channel you can press just one button at the time so if you press two buttons at same channel at same time it will BEEP (to warn you)or it will just block one of the buttons
or it will give you warning window

That also happens to me with some key combinations