Server not responding...

When I try to connect to a server, it says server not responding.

The server list sometimes takes time to load, also my firewall does not block SA:MP or GTA.
I literally restarted my whole PC (a different issue) and I install SA:MP to find it doesn't work.

Help would be appreciated

Thanks,
Agonul.

I do not have any mods installed.

Re-install GTA:SAN ANDREAS and remove all files (including saved data and beckups)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian_Furious
Посмотреть сообщение
Re-install GTA:SAN ANDREAS and remove all files (including saved data and beckups)!
This doesn't help, Its not crashing or anything its just his connection isn't going towards the server.

Also some questions, Have you tried other servers?, Do you have an anti-virus or any internet security, Did you install or anything lately related to security? or changed anything in your networking like a router.

If this situation keeps happening to most of the server it seems that your internet connection is the problem..else it is the server problems..

i have the same problem since i have samp 0.3b client/server (yes i got the latest release of the updated server 0.3b)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer931215
Посмотреть сообщение
i have the same problem since i have samp 0.3b client/server (yes i got the latest release of the updated server 0.3b)
for install 0.3b without crash and bugs, just uninstall 0.3a from GTA SAN ANDREAS directory (not overwrite the files)

Try disabling your firewall or letting samp.exe through it.