Is this machine able to run sa:mp and ...

Computer :
CPU:2.15 GHz
Memory:512 MB
Space:15 GB
Bandwith: 150 GB

I'd like to run there sa:mp server + forum and some kinda voip server. Is it possible without lag ?

Maybe, but you may experience lag i am no perfeshinal at this though

I would definitely give it a go, i dont know much about the insides of computers, but i can tell you, that you may / will experience lag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by actiwe
Посмотреть сообщение
Computer :
Might be a problem.

I've ran SA:MP on a 512 before and believe me... Running it on a 2GB you can really see the difference in a police chase with 120 players connected... You're best off updating the computer ASAP but yeah... On all positives and without a high player base you'll be able to run fine but you will experience lagg.

Your can run everything you want, it will work great for you and the people on your network.
But players from outside of your network will lag alot, to solve that you'll need to put your computer on a datacenter wich have much powerfull bandwidth, thats why people dont run servers on homemade machines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by actiwe
Посмотреть сообщение
Computer :
Bandwith: 150 GB

I'd like to run there sa:mp server + forum and some kinda voip server. Is it possible without lag ?
Memory WILL be a problem.
Bandwidth MAY be a problem, depending on how many people use your internet connection (outgoing) and how many players you want to come to your server (incoming).

Also, a forum and voip shouldnt be a problem, although to not have too much of a laggy server, use LigHTTPd - not Apache (memory consuming)

We run:
SA:MP Server with lots of file & mysql usage (30-60 players average) + 6 echobots + 10k objects, 1 testserver with 20 slots (barely any players), Forums (~112posts/day) (myBB), mysqld - on 1 single 2.67 GHz Core with 512 MB ram, and use 400 MB at max. ~ 8-12GB bandwidth/day

idling at 80% of the ram usage would over time make the server unstable

Apache needs more ram, it's a memory whore