Server Wont announce

i Dont know whats wrong i choose the server name i made a rcon password i chose the port everything including puting announce 1 so today i tried to run the server on my pc i put in my ip in the favorites section and i was able to play it worked so i went and clicked announce to announce my new server but when i clicked announce nothing happened the command box didint open or load, nothing happened so i thounght that mabye thats what its suppose to do so when i my friend put my ip into his samp to play then my server didint pop up it just said (retreiving info) something likethat so i dont know what happened, i opened my port on my router and everything i dont know why it wont work eaven when i click on internet tab it wont show my server when its on so mabye theres something wrong with the announce file or something i dont know but i am positive i put announce 1 i checked a couple of times

Please check and why my ip dont announce,everything is right(announce 1) and server ip dont shows ininternet list.Server ip:217.20.113.193:7777

You don't need to run the announce executable - the server automatically does this.

It is common to not find your server in the internet list as most loopback connections (i.e trying to establish a connection to yourself using your internet IP) are blocked. You can use this tool to see if your server is queryable and/or in the internet list.

Is server online Yes
Is server in internet list No
Is server in hosted list No

ok i put in my ip and my port and it said no no no so is there anything else i can do instead of buying

mine said

Is server online No
Is server in internet list No
Is server in hosted list No

so is there anything i can do to make it work? i am using a belkin router so is that good or what

Please help!! i have worked hard to make this Server

ok
if you have a "hoster"

do not use this

Quote:

SendRconCommand("hostname

and
announce 1

still dont work

Belkin F5D823X users READ THIS!