[Tool/Web/Other] antctrl free - The new secure free panel!

antctrl version 1.2

Okay, I apologise for the massive image in the middle of the page, but come on... everyone else does it!

Introduction:
I promised you people that I would create you a new control panel, and here it is. Remember folks, you would need to be the server owner to set this up (as before), and there is no way this can run on shared hosting. So please, stop asking. Okay? Thank you!
Also, this version runs on Windows! Woo! Because of this, there are changes however that do affect Linux users. If you want to use this panel, then please, please read the configuration paragraphs - each operating system has a different configuration.

Linux installation:
  1. There's no need for the Start.sh file any more in the server directory. So, you can get rid of that if you want. No one's going to need it now anyway.
  2. Create the Linux user with this command: useradd -m Server01 - You can change the username. In fact, it's highly recommended that you do.
  3. Change that user's password with this command: passwd Server01 - make it random or something, but keep it for later use.
  4. Install the SA-MP server to that user's home - so the SA-MP binary should be at /home/Server01/samp03svr (or what ever you decide to name it).
  5. Install the antctrl web files where you see fit.
  6. Open System/Definitions.php, and edit these lines:
    • USERNAME - username to log into the panel
    • PASSWORD - password to log into the panel
    • SSH_USERNAME - The SSH login name (from earlier)
    • SSH_PASSWORD - The SSH password (from earlier)
    Furthermore, you can edit these:
    • SSH_EXEC - the name of the SA-MP server binary - don't rename unless you're wanting to run various servers
    • SSH_RELDIR - relative directory of the SA-MP server
    • CONTROL_THEME - The control panel theme.
It should probably work after this.

Windows installation:
  1. If you're wanting to have some security - or easily tell what servers are owned by who, create another user account. This only really applies to people running Windows Server.
  2. Install the SA-MP server to that user's home - so the SA-MP binary should be at C:\Users\Westie\SA-MP (or what ever you decide to name it).
  3. Install the antctrl web files where you see fit.
  4. Open System/Definitions.php, and edit these lines:
    • USERNAME - username to log into the panel
    • PASSWORD - password to log into the panel
    • COM_RELDIR - absolute directory of the SA-MP server - must be set, must be exact!
    Furthermore, you can edit these:
    • COM_EXEC - the name of the SA-MP server binary - don't rename unless you're wanting to run various servers
    • COM_USERNAME - The alternative user name (security)
    • COM_PASSWORD - The alternative user name (security)
    • CONTROL_THEME - The control panel theme.
It should probably work after this.

I'm sorry that it's a bit more complicated than I hoped, but I'll try and make an automatic configuration generator - just for you. That's right. The visitor.

Download!
Please note, people with commercial aspirations:
If you want to use this commercially - that is, make money from hosting, then send me a PM to arrange licence details. It's about $30 USD per host node.

Licence details: http://www.typefish.co.uk/licences/

Want to download it? Click on this blue link. GOOD? HAVE FUN.

Useful miscellaneous links:

Yet again, Another amazing release from you. I wont be using this but it looks great!

Well Done Yet Again!

has to do to take on windows

Sorry, but you don't have php5-ssh2 installed.
erro? Help

Thank You Westie! I really needed it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunogysin
View Post
Sorry, but you don't have php5-ssh2 installed.
erro? Help
Install it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunogysin
View Post
has to do to take on windows
No, it won't work on Windows. Well, not yet anyway.

Sweet, will try it soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mujib
View Post
Install it?
send pm for the download site for me to download and istalar

I hope you make a version for windows, And with this programme can you leave your server on 24/7?

Please make one for windows! cause the must having windows

Please make it for windows, and..
does it support file management ? if it does, its one of the best panels ive seen this far ! and else, add it

Dank u kabouter Wesley.

Looks superb, hope you'll be doing it for windows as well.

Try make a windows one, i might use it thanks.

looks really great , can this be used for game hosting ?

that looks niaz

do someone minds uploading it on a mirror?

any one please upload the links please

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Luis
Посмотреть сообщение
I hope you make a version for windows, And with this programme can you leave your server on 24/7?
Anyone can leave their server on 24/7 provided their internet connection is up 24/7 and their hosting PC is up 24/7 with the samp-server process running at all times. This is not for keeping your server up 24/7, it is simply a web interface for controlling your server.

Anyway, good work Westie, and for everyone wondering I'm sure his website will be online again shortly

dead link please update !