Can't move while aiming

Hello. I have a big problem. I'm running on win 7 , i have a ati hd 5870 videocard. My problem is that with fpslimiter off i can't move left right while i'm aiming with eagle... with fpslimiter on , i can . Also i took notice that on /fpslimit 48 it still works , from 49 .. it don't. How can i resolve this isue , i wanna play with off because game runs more smooth. Thank you.

I never heard of this, I got windows 7 with ATI HD 4770, And my bro has Vista with ATI Radeon HD 5850 and I have tired his card on my PC and it runs fine with SA-MP never saw any problems like that, So can't be your graphic card maybe something to do with the GTA you have installed?, Did you try reinstalling?.

yes.. and nothing happes.. still same problem..

the problemo is that the weapon skill level is low ... Set it higher .. like this ..

SetPlayerSkillLevel(playerid,WEAPONSKILL_DESERT_EA GLE,999999);

no... it's another problem..how can u explain that with fps limiter on i can move left right.. with off i can't ( i can but only if down key + left , up key + right .. up key - left ) with fps on .. just left .. right .. and it works.

This isn't a SA:MP bug, it's a GTA SA bug. No matter what your weapon skill is you cannot move when your fps is above 48. Hold up then move left and right and it will work.

Try to reinstall your client.

As jumpman said. It is a GTA SA bug, not SA:MP. There is only one way how to solve this annoying problem - /fpslimit 48 or less.

It's a GTA SA bug, I have the same problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpman23
View Post
This isn't a SA:MP bug, it's a GTA SA bug. No matter what your weapon skill is you cannot move when your fps is above 48. Hold up then move left and right and it will work.
Definately ^^ this...

Well I have this problem too, but for some reason it still doesn't work even if it's under 48, but it works if it's on 48... WEEEEIIIRD, isn't it?

Having same problem, But. I have like 100+ FPS before. After re-installing I get same fps as before.
But, I can't move left/right while aim. Anyone got a fix for this?

P.S. This didn't happen before. This happened after I re-installed GTA SA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpman23
View Post
Please read the thread before bumping a 5 year old topic.

I think this may aid you http://gtaforums.com/topic/760017-relsa-samp-addon/

Has a fix regarding FPS issues.

-Deleted

Idk what could be causing it but i suggest you use crashes.asi by whitetiger,and completely disable in game framelimiter and use any third party fps limiter such as dxtory or bandicam,crashes.asi helps fixing tons of bugs.

An alternative fix to to this (which has become a habit to me already) is tapping W or S right after pressing aim, that makes you able to move in all directions until you release aim again.