[FilterScript] [FS] All Animations v 0.4

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...ighlight=Anims - i can't edit this theme

Features(from ****** translate):

1) Two languages in a single script. If desired, add more. The process of adding a third / fifth / tenth language language is very simple.
2) No provision to use hack samp.dll
3) DCMD
4) Considered the possibility of using animation in freezing. See function FreezePlayer.
5) A new, more pleasing design. You can view the entire list of animations.
6) Detailed animation settings on the server
7) Ability to know what animation is played from a library.
Faster, thank MX_Master for its function
9) Added the following configure script: language, ALLOW_VEHICLES, NOTIFY (see code)
10) 1725 animations.
11) Do not believe it, but the code is 100 lines shorter than our fat friend. And when you consider that the script more functional than his
a friend of ours in general sucks By the way, it is very easy to reduce the code is 400-500 lines, but I'll leave the choice for readability)

All of this can be replaced with one sentence. This script is better than all its counterparts.

Versions 0.5, 0.6 and 0.7 will be. Just to be, as there is something that is not quite explore and exploit in terms of animations SA-MP.

Who is OKStyle and why was the need to produce this system animations.

Back in the 2007th year, when I came 0.2X, OKStyle in SA-MP has not been. Yes and GTA too.
I started doing animation team just for personal use, but a little bit carried away and it was a great script.
Then came GTA OKStyle. I do not remember how we met, but he hated me for what I had set at naught
and trolls on the forums. Hurt the shit this person as you can see, I have succeeded. So he decided podnasrat as you see, has issued a "bicycle."
How OKStyle believes animation.

It probably remains a mystery to many, as he so cleverly calculated my animation.
And I can tell that's what. He did not consider them at all, but just another piarny move show how it is cool.
I did not check his data 2 years ago. He waved his hand, even an idiot more proud that I wrote the script and added an additional five animations and yelling at every forum that he is the best, better animations e.t.c
In fact, his script is not actually working more than 1730 animations. The rest as he wrote, require hack samp.dll

How do I set this? As checked?

Simply. There is an editor like Notepad + +. Go into it, pressing Ctrl + H entering the search word (in our case it ApplyAnimation)
and click calculate. You will bored, but you adored OKStyle, which you spoke so highly and shouting "Respect dude, you broke Woozie", lie nearly 100 animations, which he said he has.

Why OKStyle stole my script?

Simply. If only because my script was released a year before it. But he decided to make his original system animations
Tipo rewrite my code and put on the public. Well, he has remade invented the wheel. When you finally, pathetic man
understand - been stolen someone else's idea will never bring anything good plagiarist. Well, you created a reputation among noob-scripters?
What next? Respect and with this release of my crap. Everything new is well forgotten old.

Recently, I typed in ****** the name of your animations and found the topic on the forum samp-rus.
Stop slandering bastard, what else can I say. Almost anything you write about me and my crib deception and lie.
What is plagiarism? 9 animations sex that I took with gta-forums? This is plagiarism? Ha-ha.
All your script is plagiarism, what do you here me soar. Who first got that and sneakers

Version has not been fully tested. During the month will be 0.5 with the final bug fixes and new features.
When will remove all possible bugs will be released.

http://solidfiles.com/d/f475/

Yeah,good job man,first!

screenshot

I have waited for a new version for so long!
Thank you, Woozie!

I can add Dutch language if you'd like to, just add me on MSN (Check my 'contact info')

Nice btw :P

Nice good job!!

Good for anims testing

You are missing blowjobz in car...

animations won't play for me :l

//edit: sorry, I had to recompile for 0.3b
really nice filterscript

maybe make english version? ^^

Nice
Супер)))

I use this and its great.It will be good to make english version without anymore languages.

Very Nice! :O

Nice work !

Recompile for 0.3b won't work for many animations, only a few of them sync.....
Many animations will show on my own client but not other players......
Sync fail....

The best, btw, i just made CJ house sleeping FTW

Quote:

Sync fail....

Maybe just 0 in parameter of forcesync which is new in 0.3b?

"Repair" for sync in 0.3b
Code:
stock ApplyAnimationEx(playerid,alib[32],aname[32],Float:param1,o1,o2,o3,o4,o5) {
	if(notf) {
		new string[128];
		if(lang == 0) { format(string,128,"Ńейчąń ļљīčćљūāąеņń˙ ąķčģąцč˙ %s čē įčįėčīņеźč %s.",aname,alib); }
		if(lang == 1) { format(string,128,"Currently playing animation %s from library %s.",aname,alib); }
        SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_ANIM,string);
	}
	ApplyAnimation(playerid,alib,aname,param1,o1,o2,o3,o4,o5,1);
	return 1; }

Epic. Definitely using it, so many good animations!

Damn Russian lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSX
View Post
The best, btw, i just made CJ house sleeping FTW

Maybe just 0 in parameter of forcesync which is new in 0.3b?

"Repair" for sync in 0.3b
Code:
stock ApplyAnimationEx(playerid,alib[32],aname[32],Float:param1,o1,o2,o3,o4,o5) {
	if(notf) {
		new string[128];
		if(lang == 0) { format(string,128,"Ńейчąń ļљīčćљūāąеņń˙ ąķčģąцč˙ %s čē įčįėčīņеźč %s.",aname,alib); }
		if(lang == 1) { format(string,128,"Currently playing animation %s from library %s.",aname,alib); }
        SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_ANIM,string);
	}
	ApplyAnimation(playerid,alib,aname,param1,o1,o2,o3,o4,o5,1);
	return 1; }
The inc came from server package can't support new ApplyAnimation command....
warning 202 when compile and stay in buggy.

Hey, Im pressing LMB, but i dont see the menu... Can anyone help me?
(Sorry for my bad english)

Really good job. Thanks for this FS.
/credits for you.

Keep it up.