[FilterScript] Talking Characters [Text-To-Speech] [0.3d Update]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fj0rtizFredde
View Post
Thanks.. Now I can stop making my server -.- Its so fun to have uniqe ideas and then people recreate everything -.-
I'm so sorry man, I didn't want to do that and you know that. =/

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikey07
View Post
Whats happen when some 10 players say something in same moment, does it can play all player channels?
Nothing, it will just talk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billiout
View Post
can you change the voice from woman to man and the man to woman?
Just change the server. Do a reasearch on the internet.
____
For the rest, thanks for positive comments

Useful Filterscript, good work Ryder. I just wonder how would you change the voices to male or female ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hijolion
View Post
Useful Filterscript, good work Ryder. I just wonder how would you change the voices to male or female ?
Like I said above, just change the TTS server. It's quite hard to find one, belive me (;

OMFG! OMFFG! OMFFFG! OMFFFFG! OMFFFFFG! LMAFO! I FUCKING LOVE RYDER'S BUTT! AND THIS SCRIPT! <3 u

Really Nice Ryder,Thanks for Uploading and well done for idea,i mean Fj0rtizFredde had the same idea but he didn't want to upload it,but you are awesome for uploading,Also thank you For Serbian Language in menu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny_James
View Post
Really Nice Ryder,Thanks for Uploading and well done for idea,i mean Fj0rtizFredde had the same idea but he didn't want to upload it,but you are awesome for uploading,Also thank you For Serbian Language in menu!
Fredde wanted to use this on his server, as something special. Therefore he didn't release...

Ye but his server wasn't on Internet list (announce 0)so no one could find the server when they wanted... and He only turned on the server when someone asked him to,to show them the fs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny_James
View Post
Ye but his server wasn't on Internet list (announce 0)so no one could find the server when they wanted... and He only turned on the server when someone asked him to,to show them the fs...
Yes I did do that beacuse it was only a test server. When (or if) I start the full server it will have a better version of the test filterscript I made.

Anyways Ryder. I know that you didnt want to stop my project so thats why I am taking my script to a new level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fj0rtizFredde
View Post
Anyways Ryder. I know that you didnt want to stop my project so thats why I am taking my script to a new level
Glad to hear that

Looking forward to seeing it when available

RyDeR`

good job, only problem is that the Russian text should be written in Latin letters. Pronunciation of Russian words at the wrong girl. Therefore, for Russian, this script is not suitable.

This is epic, should be used by all servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DBZ]Ali
Посмотреть сообщение
This is epic, should be used by all servers.
I don't think so...maybe RP servers
In rp servers,you could use ProxDetector so nobody will be annoyed by too much sounds xD

This already has an in-build "ProxDetector" system.

a question, how you make it? i mean i need make one but only in spanish with differents accents but in spanish... what audio plugin you use to do this?

ain't there arabic in there?, can you add it ?, otherwise good job.

How did u do it?
Do you know how to open the multimedial files with pawno
PS: yay it got Italian too!!! I am downloading it.
PS2: lol this post got 15000 views!

EDIT:
Код:
C:\Users\flb-brescia\Desktop\sa-mp 3b R2 Windows Server\filterscripts\Voice.pwn(2) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "audio"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
I put Audio.inc in Include and Audio.dll in plugins.

amazing filterscript man , i just wish you could choose which sex the Dialog was played by because English is played by a woman :P. But oh well amazing filterscript

A truly admirable work ryder, congratulations.

One thing I can be to create a command to turn off the voices? please need it urgently!

Can you add Georgian language ?