I need a server creation help.

Well I tried to open my own private server several of times. According to some guides on *******. I did everything exactly as it was displayed in the directory. But for some reason the server doesn't working and\or displaying as it should be. After I tried to start the samp-server it opened a black cmd window where it has to load everything. I waited a few minutes and nothing happened. What should I do?
It would be better fasted and much more useful to explain me through MSN if possible : coplex12@hotmail.com

Kind Regards & Thanks in advance, l2ruka.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Windows_Server

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
Посмотреть сообщение
It just shows the same as I did already, it is not saying what cause my problem. I need a solution to the problem, not another guide ... Thanks for the good will, but I need something different.

No, you need a brain. If you actually spent 30 seconds thinking then you might be able to figure out why it's not working. But hey! You can just keep posting here and hope someone can perform a miracle to fix it!

No one going to help at all? O_O I need it in a contemporary wheel, so please try to hurry please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by l2ruka
Посмотреть сообщение
No one going to help at all? O_O I need it in a contemporary wheel, so please try to hurry please.
Well the contemporary wheel could be a challenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoBo
Посмотреть сообщение
Well the contemporary wheel could be a challenge.
Off topic??

I am guessing your rcon password is still changethis
which is an auto server killer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daren_Jacobson
Посмотреть сообщение
I am guessing your rcon password is still changethis
which is an auto server killer.
Add me on MSN please : coplex12@hotmail.com

It's better than spam in here, so you can also help me continuously. Thanks in advance.

And example of what it showing to me :

Can anyone help me? T.T

It should be the "Server Support" section. I've been waiting day and a half for such a stupid help...

go on MSN i added you i will help you as much as i can

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteDJ
Посмотреть сообщение
go on MSN i added you i will help you as much as i can
Alright, thanks.

What do you need? i can help but what am i looking at here?

WTF are you talking about
According to the screenshot, the server works fine, no problems.

Add the server IP:
127.0.0.1:7777

To your SAMP server list and test it.
Most likely, if other people cannot see the server when they put in your IP, your ports aren't forwarded.

sorted, he just needed help to boot the server in windows

then add the server to his SA-MP client, then i had to show him how to add the server to his firewall so he can allow incoming connection and for his friends to come and play