Pro scripters only

So I'm making a predator missile system that is a sort of like mw2's and the way it works is a player simply aims where he wants it to land and it'll land there. Here is my idea.

1. GetXYInFrontOfPlayer for every meter in front of the player
2. Use Kye's MapAndreas to use the function that gets the highest Z coord of every desired X and Y pos that we just got
3. Use the GetPlayerCameraVector and keep comparing until the camerapos and the zcoords are less than 1 meter apart, then return those coords, and that's your target!

What do you guys think? Possible?

Hmmmm... Tested? If not, try it

It should be possible. You just explained it too

Using GetPlayerCameraFront/UpVector it should be possible.

this sounds idiotic but

ifplayerisincheckpoint or w/e at area 51 or if he buys a predator(LOL) he clicks key_fire or something esle and predator opens then he selection of all online players and he selects one l of the online players then creates explosion around them?

just a simple idea o,.o

what's up vector do?

Probably something. Didn't use it that much. Something tells me that that's going to change :P

I need someone to help me with this. I have it all but I'm having trouble writing the script out so if anyone could help me they're welcome an admin spot in my server where I have an actual working ac130.