[FilterScript] [MAP/FS] Secret Island 1.5

K PEOPLE STARTED EDITING AGAIN!

Hey guys it's back

this is version 1.5 so that means it's not fully 2.0 so there are un finished things but they won't bother you while playing it. And i just wanna say that i don't have alot of time for posting this now so no spectacular BBCode effects ill update it later And by the way the promised NPC's are ready but not uploaded yet

this version has the parking lot removed and an added airfield with flying planes

Commands

/island - tele's you to the island
/opengb1 - Opens Gatebar 1
/opengb2 - Opens Gatebar 2
/Closegb1 or 2 Closes them (They got a timer so they close automaticly)
/planetest - will land the planes on the airstrip
/clearfield - clears the airstrip
/raise1 or 2 - raises the aircraft carrier (1 is for the pier 2 is for island)
/lower1 or 2 - lowers the carrier
/pi - carrier goes from pier to island then
/ip - carrier goes from island to pier
/boat - tele's you to the carrier
/fly makes the andromada on LS airport fly

thats it with the commands here are some screens (NOTE: THESE PICTURES ARE NOT UP TO DATE THEY CAN BE DIFFRENT THEN THE REAL ISLAND):

Download: http://pastebin.com/wFx1Wyfc

blackscripter just pointed me to something i forgot xD
this Include is needed: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...jects+rotation

Looks nice i test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Jvxmc
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks nice i test
Thnx i hope you'll like it

This is great.
Maybe u can add fences

9/10
im gonna use this

awesome man gj

Good job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yusufnoor
Посмотреть сообщение
This is great.
Maybe u can add fences

9/10
im gonna use this
Sure when i reinstalled SA ill start editing the map

"C:\Users\Blacknedvertigo\Desktop\Server Pedro\filterscripts\Secret Island.pwn(224) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Blacknedvertigo\Desktop\Server Pedro\filterscripts\Secret Island.pwn(231) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Blacknedvertigo\Desktop\Server Pedro\filterscripts\Secret Island.pwn(237) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Blacknedvertigo\Desktop\Server Pedro\filterscripts\Secret Island.pwn(244) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Blacknedvertigo\Desktop\Server Pedro\filterscripts\Secret Island.pwn(305) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Blacknedvertigo\Desktop\Server Pedro\filterscripts\Secret Island.pwn(311) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Blacknedvertigo\Desktop\Server Pedro\filterscripts\Secret Island.pwn(370) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Blacknedvertigo\Desktop\Server Pedro\filterscripts\Secret Island.pwn(371) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Blacknedvertigo\Desktop\Server Pedro\filterscripts\Secret Island.pwn(372) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Blacknedvertigo\Desktop\Server Pedro\filterscripts\Secret Island.pwn(467) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "Resetgate1")
C:\Users\Blacknedvertigo\Desktop\Server Pedro\filterscripts\Secret Island.pwn(470) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Blacknedvertigo\Desktop\Server Pedro\filterscripts\Secret Island.pwn(473) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "Resetgate2")
C:\Users\Blacknedvertigo\Desktop\Server Pedro\filterscripts\Secret Island.pwn(476) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Blacknedvertigo\Desktop\Server Pedro\filterscripts\Secret Island.pwn(47 : warning 203: symbol is never used: "api"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

"

Help me....
I dont edit....

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackscripter
Посмотреть сообщение
"C:\Users\Blacknedvertigo\Desktop\Server Pedro\filterscripts\Secret Island.pwn(224) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Blacknedvertigo\Desktop\Server Pedro\filterscripts\Secret Island.pwn(231) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Blacknedvertigo\Desktop\Server Pedro\filterscripts\Secret Island.pwn(237) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Blacknedvertigo\Desktop\Server Pedro\filterscripts\Secret Island.pwn(244) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Blacknedvertigo\Desktop\Server Pedro\filterscripts\Secret Island.pwn(305) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Blacknedvertigo\Desktop\Server Pedro\filterscripts\Secret Island.pwn(311) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Blacknedvertigo\Desktop\Server Pedro\filterscripts\Secret Island.pwn(370) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Blacknedvertigo\Desktop\Server Pedro\filterscripts\Secret Island.pwn(371) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Blacknedvertigo\Desktop\Server Pedro\filterscripts\Secret Island.pwn(372) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Blacknedvertigo\Desktop\Server Pedro\filterscripts\Secret Island.pwn(467) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "Resetgate1")
C:\Users\Blacknedvertigo\Desktop\Server Pedro\filterscripts\Secret Island.pwn(470) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Blacknedvertigo\Desktop\Server Pedro\filterscripts\Secret Island.pwn(473) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "Resetgate2")
C:\Users\Blacknedvertigo\Desktop\Server Pedro\filterscripts\Secret Island.pwn(476) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Blacknedvertigo\Desktop\Server Pedro\filterscripts\Secret Island.pwn(47 : warning 203: symbol is never used: "api"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

"

Help me....
I dont edit....
OOPS Sorry forgot to tell you guys something you need the object rotation INC

download this: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...jects+rotation
put it in Pawno->Includes->Compile

Since my old account got banned -.-, and i reinstalled SA-MP, im gonna start editing (i hope i can still do it xD)
i don't have any idea on what im gonna add, but i'll see what i can do