Large problem I need solved asap

Im trying to script but I cant because my server is desynced so I cant work with my partner, you can talk, but you cant see the other person move or anything, it updates their position anywhere from 5 minutes to 40 minutes...

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Either your server is a piece of crap or the script is, If it takes 5 - 40 minutes for it to update that must be some major lag problems.

Thanks for the constructive feedback, but it was working fine till today. I must have made some kind of ajustment to the script to make this happen, Im just asking if anyone has any idea why this may happen. I have great internet too. So its not that. I also have a very good computer. So its the script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Idy
View Post
Thanks for the constructive feedback, but it was working fine till today. I must have made some kind of ajustment to the script to make this happen, Im just asking if anyone has any idea why this may happen. I have great internet too. So its not that. I also have a very good computer. So its the script.
Well its likely something to do with timers or OnPlayerUpdate, Have you done anything with either of the 2 lately?

I made a timer to update the vehicle in my server, and I dont use OnPlayerUpdate yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Idy
View Post
I made a timer to update the vehicle in my server, and I dont use OnPlayerUpdate yet.
"update the vehicle", Can you be more clear about this?.

Every second it checks the vehicle.

Here is the code:

Code:
public UpdateCars()
{
    new i,c,close;
    new Float:X,Float:Y,Float:Z;
	CheckLockedCars();
	car:
	if(c<800)
	{
	    if(CarDestroy[c] == 1)
	    {
	    	iplayers:
	    	if(i<MAX_PLAYERS)
	    	{
	    	    if(IsPlayerConnected(i))
	    		{
	    	    	GetVehiclePos(c,X,Y,Z);
	    	    	if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(i,70,X,Y,Z))
	    	    	{
	    	    	    close++;
					}
				}
				i++;
				goto iplayers;
			}
			if(close==0)
			{
			    if(CarDestroy[c] == 1)
			    {
			        DestroyVehicle©;
			        CarDestroy[c] = 0;
				}
			}
		}
		c++;
		close=0;
		goto car;
	}
	return 1;
}

Well updating every vehicle every second might be a bitting laggy...

Might want to remove that unless its completely necessary...

There are most likely better options then that anyways.

What are some more sucsessful ways of achiving this?

if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(i,70,X,Y,Z))?

well.. like every 30 sec -1 min cus 70 is really far.. thats almost like whole of ls lol