Making Free Forums

Hello! My name is Fred and I'm a forum coder.
If you'd like one, you can contact me with the details below.
This isn't going to be some cheap failed forum, It's a professional, really nice forum.
Completely free.
I do have a few things to say so it doesn't get confused with anything.

1. I will make the forum for free, if you'd like to gift me something that's your choice.
2. I will NOT pay for a domain but I can install one.
3. I will not pay for anything on the forum. Example: Domain, Ad-Free
4. Being that I'm doing this for free, this isn't a scam, if you think it for some reason is, close this now.
5. I'm a cool guy but I'm not going to make any forums for anyone who is too greedy or cannot appreciate good work.

You Can Contact Me Using:

MSN: FredGTA@live.com
Xfire: Fredfbar
Email: Fredrules247@yahoo.com
YMessenger: Fredrules247@yahoo.com

Thanks!
-Fred

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredFbar
Посмотреть сообщение
1. I will make the forum for free, if you'd like to gift me something that's your choice.
According with what have you said isnt FREE if you want a gift...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarK TeaM PT
Посмотреть сообщение
According with what have you said isnt FREE if you want a gift...
Read more next time, He said "if you'd like".

That's cool and pretty generous from you.I hope people that will get some forum from you will be generous as well.

What I mean by gift, is like..It's not necessary.If someone feels that I've worked hard than they can give me something that they think is equal value or something like that.

Would be nice to see a preview of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ceC1ty
Посмотреть сообщение
Would be nice to see a preview of the forum
It's hard to do that because everyone asks for different things, I'm working on a forum now that I can put up when I'm done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredFbar
Посмотреть сообщение
It's hard to do that because everyone asks for different things, I'm working on a forum now that I can put up when I'm done.
How far into the project are you? Percentage wise.

If I want a forum, and I don't know how to make it. I should send you a PM about it. And then I'll send you some money.
That's my opinion.

The thing is, I'm not charging for it..but if that's what you want then sure..PM me for the forum