Help with zcmd.

So, i started to make commands with zcmd, cuz its faster and that all stuff.. All my zcmd command work, but all my non-zcmd commands dont work. I replaced OnPlayerCommandText with public OnPlayerCommandPerformed(playerid, cmdtext[], success) and return success; at end. And also public OnPlayerCommandReceived(playerid, cmdtext[]) return 1;

But commands doesn't work, only my zcmd.

Really need help from you mates

mind placing your OnPlayerCommandText section, all of it?

I don't get what you want to say.. I deleted public OnPlayerCommandText and placed OnPlayerCommandPerformed(playerid, cmdtext[], success) in there.

my zcmd command is not under OnPlayerCommandPerformed(playerid, cmdtext[], success)

i tried to put the command under that callback but there was an errors. Then i placed the command somewhere, under no callback. No errors, but only zcmd command worked. All commands expect zcmd doesnt work. It shows that command is unknown.

And public OnPlayerCommandReceived(playerid, cmdtext[]) return 1; somewhere in the script i have placed too.

I can't find the problem

ok i dont think i understand you, do you have

forward OnPlayerCommandReceived(playerid, cmdtext[]);
&&
forward OnPlayerCommandPerformed(playerid, cmdtext[], success);

&& i think that onplayercommandtext is moar needed for commands other than zcmd && dcmd

you would have to go into zcmd.inc and change some stuff, I don't recommend this, I broke it trying to do it, and I was understanding everything I saw.

Yes i have forwards, but still ony zcmd works...

"&& i think that onplayercommandtext is moar needed for commands other than zcmd && dcmd" With this you tell me that i need back the OnPlayerCommandText? And there is no need for OnPlayerCommandPerformed(playerid, cmdtext[], success)? Hard to understand :S Because of my english.