PS3....

Solved

Common problem on the PS3, if the restore function isn't working then the only way to resolve it is to get a new HDD or a new PS3. Contact Sony Support if your still within the one year warranty and they should help you free of charge, otherwise you will have to purchase and install a new HDD or you can purchase a new PS3.

The cause of this is usually because you haven't turned off your system correctly several times and as a result the file system hasn't been closed down properly. Formatting the HDD would probably fix it as-well actually, but I'm not sure if you can do that from the PS3 when your getting this error message, however if you have a computer handy with an empty 2.5" HDD slot then it's worth a try.

Sony do cover this, As i have a cousin who had the same problem, rang them up, and they replaced it for free.

lol just send ur ps3 to fix

i fixed it from boot menu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkrabz
Посмотреть сообщение
Sony do cover this, As i have a cousin who had the same problem, rang them up, and they replaced it for free.
You bring up 360's problems a lot when it seems PS3 also has a common problem.

Dude, what is your problem?

You have brought Xbox into both PS3 topics. Go make your own. We don't want to know about your shit stuff.

I did not even mention xbox here, so gtfo.

And yes, before you mention it again, PS3 has similar problems but ALOT x100, less common.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkrabz
Посмотреть сообщение
Dude, what is your problem?

You have brought Xbox into both PS3 topics. Go make your own. We don't want to know about your shit stuff.

I did not even mention xbox here, so gtfo.

And yes, before you mention it again, PS3 has similar problems but ALOT x100, less common.
+1 (just posted this from my PS3, this thread is now officially a WIN)