Invisible Objects

Hi folks,

I wanna make something like a invisible lift for players, but all invisible objects are breakable or to big, I don't wanna do a gmx every time when some retard broke the object.

Is there a way, to make an object invisible for players, but still solid to stand on?

A lot of objects are "invisible" on the underside of them. Try find a flat object and rotate it upside down, it'll be invisible on the top but not from the bottom. This is as probably as close as you can get so no one can see it.

Yeah I tried this, but those objects are breakable or to big, none is perfect for my project.

If you can't find something specific then you'll have to make do with what you got.

None of the invisibile objects are solid.but maybe you can do in the streamer that the player will see the object only from a distance of 0.00001 for example

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montserrat
Посмотреть сообщение
None of the invisibile objects are solid.but maybe you can do in the streamer that the player will see the object only from a distance of 0.00001 for example
I know what you mean but streamers don't work like that. If a streamed object is not seen it's not even there.