Small Issue I can't figure out.

I've been getting errors lately, but I can't figure out the problem.

Errors:
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Sony\Desktop\Admin Release\filterscripts\DeluxAdmin.pwn(185) : error 012: invalid function call, not a valid address
C:\Documents and Settings\Sony\Desktop\Admin Release\filterscripts\DeluxAdmin.pwn(185) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Sony\Desktop\Admin Release\filterscripts\DeluxAdmin.pwn(185) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
C:\Documents and Settings\Sony\Desktop\Admin Release\filterscripts\DeluxAdmin.pwn(185) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Sony\Desktop\Admin Release\filterscripts\DeluxAdmin.pwn(185) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
and the code lines:
pawn Код:
format(UserFile, sizeof(UserFile), "DeluxAdmin/Users/%.ini", pName(playerid));
    if(udb_Create(UserFile(playerid)))
Please help, I can't seem to find the problem

pawn Код:
if(udb_Create(UserFile))

Yeah. I tried that, but then it comes out to a warning, which doesn't worry me, but then it might not function correctly.
pawn Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Sony\Desktop\Admin Release\filterscripts\DeluxAdmin.pwn(185) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Warning.

Show me line ID: 185...

Never mind, I got it. Turns out I had to do something like
pawn Код:
if(udb_Create(UserFile, params)
as playerid was inside the formated Userfile string.

Though...when I tried testing it, it didn't work.