[STORY]: The Unknown One

The Unknown
By Shadow™
Date: 11th March 1980 - Location: New York.
It was nearing midnight and my father was sitting alone in his study, reading a long memo that was slipping through his brain without leaving the slightest trace of meaning behind. He was waiting for a phone call from a close friend, and between wondering when the wretched man would call and trying to suppress unpleasant memories of what had been a very long, tiring and difficult week, there wasn't enough space in his head for anything else. The more he attempted to focus on the page before him, the more clearly my father could see the gloating face of my mother. He turned over the second page of the memo, saw how much longer it went on, and gave it up. Stretching his arms above his head he looked around his study mournfully. It was a handsome room, with a fine marble fireplace facing the long sash windows, firmly closed against the unseasonable chill. With a slight shiver my father got up and moved over to the windows, looking out at the thin mist that was pressing itself against the glass. It was then, as he stud with his back to the room, that he heard a soft creaking behind him. He froze, nose-to-nose with his own scared-looking reflection in the dark glass. He turned, very slowly, to find me across the hall in the kitchen. 'Andreas, come here.' he said, quietly as he glanced at him. He morbidly trudged back to his desk, straightening his tie as he went. He had barely resumed his seat, and arranged his face into what he hoped was a relaxed and unfazed expression, as Andreas was striding over to his fathers desk holding a glass of milk.'You called, father?' said Andreas as he sat down on a chair, facing his father. Look Andreas, when your mother died she looked...' pain seemed to cover his fathers face as he slurred his words 'She was so beautiful, she was just...' His father went quiet as a small tear dropped from his eye, 'Father, why were you not at the funeral?' His father raised his head slowly and replied 'Go on son, get yourself upstairs to bed.' Andreas slowly took to his feet and left the study.
(( NOTE: The story isn't finished, I'll be updating alot... So check back for the next chapter! ))

Will it be coming out on audio cassette?

i would prefer an animated one ^^

but the story is quite interesting ya know..i will wait till the next 'chapter' comes out..