Custom Interior Enter and Exits

Hi folks,

I use the this command to turn of the Enter and Exits in my server:

Код:
DisableInteriorEnterExits();
I don't want people to get inside places like ammu-nation etc.

Now I want to create some custom Enter and Exits to get into a few interiors.
So far I made 2, by saving the Enter Icon, Enter Inside, Exit Icon, Exit outside coordinates and the virtual world.
This process takes allot of time, and I think their should be a more easy way to do this.

Is there any kind of filterscript or something that help me to create enter and exit icons?

Thanks for reading!

If it's not possible, please tell me, then I can stop searching and try some other options.

i dont think its possible atm

Lolrolf is right. I don;t think there is a easier way atm.

P.S. Lolrofl I spelled your name wrong on purpose

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP13
Посмотреть сообщение
Lolrolf is right. I don;t think there is a easier way atm.

P.S. Lolrofl I spelled your name wrong on purpose

you just wanna annoy me :P

There's 1 easier way, such as making two commands (to set an interior/exterior) and write it to a file, and when the server loads, read from the file, so you could make all of these in-game, but other than that, there's not really another way. Nor can I find any filterscripts where others have done this.

You can retrieve coords from the San Andreas Data files. Just open any IPL file (with notepad) and look under the header 'enex'. Sometimes the names mentioned behind a specific line are not very clear, but here is a list: http://www.gtamodding.com/index.php?...#San_Andreas_2

Код:
X1, Y1, Z1, ROT, W1, W2, C8, X2, Y2, Z2, Rot2, Int, Flag, Name, Sky, I2, Time On, Time Off
1872.24, 2072.07, 9.82222, 0, 0.8, 2.4, 8, 1875.34, 2072.07, 9.82222, 270, 0, 4, "FDBURG", 0, 2, 0, 24
That would be a Burger Shot, for example.