Windows XP - Second Part of Installation not working

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf3L2gSteRY[/ame]

This is a video showing what happens on my computer when it SHOULD goto second part of installation, It formats and installs, But the second bit (Username, Password, Serial) it doesnt get to that bit. Why?
Ive tried my Windows MCE Backup Disc (Seen on video) My brothers Compaq XP Disc, It wont work. Why?

Is your pc without operating system, or do you just want to reinstall it?

Off: You should try win7

Change it so it will boot from the hard drive

Pwnzor: NewTorran just said he bought Windows XP
+ there is a reason why windows 7 constantly uses RAM memory, it will take less start up time for programs/services you would like to open/use

NewTorran: What if you boot the computer without the disc and after the black screen disappears quickly insert the XP disc? Also check if cd is clean because I had this sort of problem once too

Create a new copy of your disc, it's sure looks like it's the disc. Otherwise there's something wrong with the boot.

It's not the disc because I've tried it with different discs. And dice7 it's already booting the hdd

BUY Windows XP god damn, it's like € 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewTorran
Посмотреть сообщение
It's not the disc because I've tried it with different discs. And dice7 it's already booting the hdd
I know this bios, i have the same.
Press F11 when you see the SSS boot screen, and choose your DVD/CD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WackoX
Посмотреть сообщение
BUY Windows XP god damn, it's like Ђ 15
I already have it! Its something im doing wrong not my installation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewTorran
Посмотреть сообщение
I already have it! Its something im doing wrong not my installation.
Well, why did you inserted a self-burned DVD/CD while you're saying you bought it?