Problem!

Can anyone help PLEASE!
Windows 7!

is the game modded?
what were you doing right before the game crashed?

I got no mods.
I opened the SAMP, connected to a server and the screen turns white after I selected " Start New Game ".
And I did ALT+TAB and then the error displayed.
Please help me

You are not supposed to see the 'new game' screen. If that happens, then single player has loaded, not sa-mp.
sa-mp should load by itself.
Single Player can load for 2 reasons - you have installed SA:MP to the wrong folder or you have the wrong version of San Andreas.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooo where should i install the samp?

Install SA-MP to Gta Sa directory..
In case you have installed it,entered a server pressed esc and choose new game-that will crash samp since samp is an online game modification..it is not related to single player so any actions like : New game,Load game..while being online will crash the game..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron
View Post
Install SA-MP to Gta Sa directory..
In case you have installed it,entered a server pressed esc and choose new game-that will crash samp since samp is an online game modification..it is not related to single player so any actions like : New game,Load game..while being online will crash the game..
But how do i fix the single player so it's multiplayer instead

you can't play Single Player while you are in Multiplayer...to play sa-mp press the samp icon and to play gta sa the Gta sa icon..while in samp don't use New game,load game cause it will crash

<,< I'll give you a picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron
View Post
you can't play Single Player while you are in Multiplayer...to play sa-mp press the samp icon and to play gta sa the Gta sa icon..while in samp don't use New game,load game cause it will crash
So please help