What Does RK Stand For

What Does RK Stand For my friend said it and i was life wtf

Considering this is probably related to SA:MP in some way, I'd say roadkill.

it is he as talking about it on a servers tut but i never cuaght what it meant :P

Its Revenge Kill, which is when you are at a RP server and someone kill you, you try to find him again and kill him for revenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaykoX
View Post
Dude, you're wrong.. If it's related to SAMP and it was on server... That must to mean RetardedKill :P
Roleplaying servers - REVENGE KILL, maybe on other types of servers it has an alternate definition. However, on roleplaying servers it definitely means revenge killing.

RK stands for Reveng Killing:

is the situation were you get killed and then kill the guy that killed ya after you get respawned..it's like IRL..when you get wounded/hit by a car or soemthing your memory is 'damaged' so you can't really remember the exact situation..

Quote:
View Post
Dude, you're wrong.. If it's related to SAMP and it was on server... That must to mean RetardedKill :P
Quote:
View Post
I know it does.. But still he never asked for which server.. So it can be also retarded kill xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Kostas
View Post
Its Revenge Kill, which is when you are at a RP server and someone kill you, you try to find him again and kill him for revenge.
The post clearly stated he was talking about the definition on a roleplaying server.

The idea behind it is, that you do not lose your character but you wake up in hospital.

So, knowing that people wouldn't want to start over each time they die, there was a none sense reason made up. You wake up in a hospital and forget everything that has happened within the time the group kidnapped you or w/e and you were killed. This is intended to make the user feel like hes been given another chance and to attract more users to this roleplay server. Roleplay servers intend to give you the feeling of reality but have abstract rules that in no way can be explained in reality.

Examples noted here explain that your memory is damaged. Its proven that shock and other things may alter your memory and let you forget the exact incident but you remember other things and you may obtain your memory again in real life.

As this in no way makes sense to be put in place in a roleplay server as there is no real memory loss in place and other things may involve, the rule revenge kill was put in place. Its substantial and is to be taken serious. This rule is intended to ensure that there is no interfeering with other members and that there is no downside of letting the user keep his character.

RK- Revenge killing
Killing someone who already killed you once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0GreSiVe
View Post
RK- Revenge killing
Killing someone who already killed you once.
You are absolutely pro.

Time between bumping an useless topic already answered 10 times -

115,516,800 seconds
1,925,280 minutes
32,088 hours
1337 days
Quote:

1337 days

Quote:
1337 days
Quote:
1337 days