Need Help quick

I have a bugg so I cant use keybinder, anyone knows how to fix?

Dont use a keybinder

What kinda bug?, It would be helpful to see the error.

No Bug, it just doesnt work when Im in game...
Btw I cant add mods either I add them but not visible ICly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rallykingen
Посмотреть сообщение
No Bug, it just doesnt work when Im in game...
Btw I cant add mods either I add them but not visible ICly.
What kinda Keybinder are you using?.

Also my suggestion if you like can go to my home page www.pr-rp.org on right side will see chaosAD Keybinder
Its a basic good Keybinder to use for SA-MP, Shouldn't cause any error's Ive used it with Windows XP, Vista, 7 so...

Typing fast is a skill.

Players often use cheats to make the game easier for themselves (99.99% of the time without the permission of the server's staff), so how is it any different for keybinds? If you can't type fast enough, maybe you just need some practice!

Anyway, keybinds are not supported by SA:MP, and are considered mods. This section of the forum is for SA:MP client support, therefore you have posted in the wrong section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklite
Посмотреть сообщение
Typing fast is a skill.

Players often use cheats to make the game easier for themselves (99.99% of the time without the permission of the server's staff), so how is it any different for keybinds? If you can't type fast enough, maybe you just need some practice!

Anyway, keybinds are not supported by SA:MP, and are considered mods. This section of the forum is for SA:MP client support, therefore you have posted in the wrong section.
Keybinds are mainly used for RP, Just about any "decent Roleplay" server would suggest using keybinds, Like us, If you wanna take out an M4 or some kinda big ass weapon you gotta have a real detailed /me and must have a timer as well because you don't take an M4 outta a "bag" in 1 second so we require them to use Marco.

And alot of other servers require players to use keybinds, So i really don't see why your complaining here about "Server Staff" when in fact alot of servers have it as a requirement or atleast something you should use, Nowhere is it near cheats but makes it less harder for players to spend there time typing for ages a detailed "command" for "Roleplay", Even i use it for like announcements or server restart or Vehicle Respawn and such, Its very useful to many servers really, Maybe not DM "Cops and Robbers" where the staff there think its a "Roleplay Server" but a "Real Decent Roleplay Server" yeah it is a must to have and really helpful.

Also yes it is the wrong section, This isn't even an Client but neither is it a mod, Its more of a Application to be honest.