[FilterScript] [FS]Zadmin2.0|Admin System + Anticheat + Anti-flood + Anti high ping

[FS]Zadmin2.0|Admin System

download:

This is the new version of my Admin System. it's really better than the old one, because some bugs and errors are fixed now and there are more commands. in the old version there are 75. in this new version there are 93 Commands!

### INSTALLATION:

- Open your "server.cfg" and on "Filterscripts" you have to write: "Zadmin2.0";
- Copy all folders of the "Scriptfiles" folder in your server's "Scriptfiles" folder;
- Copy files "Zadmin.pwn" and "Zadmin.amx" in your server's "Filterscript" folder;
- Copy "ZDini.inc" and "Zadmin2.0.inc" in your server's "pawno/include" folder.
"Zadmin2.0.inc" is used on other files where you have to make a command for admins. Condition is:
"if(IsAdminLevel(playerid,level))".
To use This INCLUDE you have to write on the top of your GameMode "#include <Zadmin2.0>"

You can also use a code as condition for ADMIN COMMANDS in a different file, for example a Filterscript. You have to write on the top of the script this string: #include <Zadmin2.0> and the condition you have to use is: if(IsAdminLevel(playerid,level))

ENG: for all the info about the system, read file "ZAdmin 2.0 Readme.txt".
ITA: per tutte le info necessarie leggete il file "ZAdmin 2.0 Readme.txt". Scusate ma и tutto in Inglese.

Cool, nice work Zuc..

Thanks. ah...my system has a particular option (i don't think it is also in other systems): you can set ENG or ITA only in one of the 3 configuration files. you open OptionsConfig.ini and you set: "Language=1" if you want system in Italian, "Language=2" if you want system in Englysh! ALL TEXTS and messages of the system will be on that language! or...you can set it INGAME: type "/set language 2" and language will be ENGLISH!

Np. Yeah, i see that option about changing language, but its in gAdmin too with 5(maybe) languages ..

Great work!

Nice fs xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GTA]Deadly_Evil
Посмотреть сообщение
Np. Yeah, i see that option about changing language, but its in gAdmin too with 5(maybe) languages ..
ah...i didn't know. well. In next version i'll put also spanish because i have a friend who speaks spanish very well. Maybe i'll put other languages (maybe).

maybe should do an update, i mean by speed. use zcmd, and sscanf for the cmds. nice admin system though

I've never tryed zcmd and sscanf. maybe i'll try. I'm not a really brilliant scripter. I don't know all!!! XDXD!!!

This maybe is the last version. i don't know if I'll make a new one.

AMAZING!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xir
View Post
Why is /veh and /countdown in /help? Can I remove it?

And how can I see the cmds ingame?
Man. i've set some cmds also for players (AdminLevel=0). Those commands are in cmd /help. but you can change them.

To see all admin commands abiable, you have to type /admincmd1 (1 is for normal commands)
/admincmd2 has some commands which have ACTION on ALL PLAYERS ingame!!!! for example:
/aexplode is a command to EXPLODE ALL PLAYERS!

However...for all informations about the Zadmin2.0, you have to read the "readme.txt" file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montserrat
View Post
AMAZING!!
Thanks man!

nice FS good jib i like it

Nice. I would try it out with my server..

Quote:
Originally Posted by deather
View Post
Nice. I would try it out with my server..
Remember: read all "Zadmin2.0 readme.txt" file. i've written all informations also about configuration!!!! because system has 3 files .ini for the configuration (.../Scriptfiles/ZASystem/Config)

If you have to use a command only for admin but in an other file .pwn, you have to set this string on the top of the script: #include <Zadmin2.0> (==> Zadmin2.0.inc) and use the following condition:

if(IsAdminLevel(playerid,level))

More information please. Lol, i just need /hide from a other system to add it to LuxAdmin

Quote:
Originally Posted by $t3ve
View Post
More information please. Lol, i just need /hide from a other system to add it to LuxAdmin
Man...What do you need exactly? /hide command for what? explain me better, please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [L3th4l]
Посмотреть сообщение
maybe should do an update, i mean by speed. use zcmd, and sscanf for the cmds. nice admin system though
And something else than DINI